Fanart Handler Plugin v4.0.X.000 (7 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Don't forget to add yourself to the author list
    Already there :coffee:
    Code:
    <Author>cul8er (maintained by yoavain & ajs)</Author>

he properties are still showing cul8er as the author. Would you want to Change the logo too?
    The icon must be new. :D

OK, seems to work based on the last artist (FanartHandler2.log)
    Plugin behaves sometimes not as expected. But it's all from the old author. I get that corrected. But something that I can not find how to fix. He was very confused, and there is no transparent and understandable code. Much of the old version, many have not completed. :cool:
    If enough time and effort, I think that will fix and alter. But if someone can help. I'm for it :D Especially with the configurator. If I open it in the studio all crumble and plug-in is no longer compiled. :( Therefore, all of the fixes do in a FAR manager text editor. :coffee:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @HomeY
    Plugin 2 times running: :mad:
    Code:
    06-Dec-2014 09:05:42  Info [       FanartHandler]: Fanart Handler is starting.
    06-Dec-2014 09:05:42  Info [       FanartHandler]: Fanart Handler version is 4.0.0.75
    06-Dec-2014 09:05:42  Info [       FanartHandler]: Fanart Handler version is 4.0.0.75

Last edited:

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Already there :coffee:
    Code:
    <Author>cul8er (maintained by yoavain & ajs)</Author>
    Hhm, I didn't see this when I was looking inside of MePo at Extension/Fanart Handler. Given the fact that you've added so many new things, I would rather see you promoted to "Author Level" ;)

The icon must be new. :D
    No. not within MePo, where it still shows with the old FH logo. That's why I attached the screenshot.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @HomeY
    Plugin 2 times running: :mad:
    Code:
    Hi,

That's strange, and then something is wrong. I assume it has to do with my Standby.
    Look at the log of tonights resume around, that now shows 3 instances of FH running :/

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Truly fantastic work being done here. First time in months that I can playback music without stuttering audio in MediaPortal due to too much background stuff and error messages in the logs.

Emph

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    You can also use the data field "genre"?
    Do not quite understand how it is? :([DOUBLEPOST=1418027804][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That's strange, and then something is wrong. I assume it has to do with my Standby.
    It looks like the same problem as in the configurator, the plug is not completely unloads itself from memory, whereas when it is necessary. I revised the code. I can not understand why he does :(

Golf4

Portal Pro
    August 18, 2006
    Dunkeldeutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry,
    if fanart not find the Name of Artist - then use ID3-Tag "genre".
    This is better than the standart.jpg or "various".
    I have a lot of music without the name of the artist.
    Chinese, spanish, - folk music or similar.
    Then I call the artist as "asia" and create asia (1).jpg .... in the UserFolder.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    if fanart not find the Name of Artist - then use ID3-Tag "genre".
    Currently this is not possible. But I'll see if I can determine where to get the genre for music and how is it possible then to use. But download images for the genre, not where. They have to download manually.
    It is necessary to write it down somewhere that I have not forgotten. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom