Fanart Handler Plugin v4.0.X.000 (5 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Can you explain how the NowPlaying scrape works?
    If there are no images in the database, it tries to load it for the artist. And to add to the database, and then deducts from there and shows. As I understand the work of the plugin.[DOUBLEPOST=1418071500][/DOUBLEPOST]Ie any picture named blablabla (10).jpg will be shown if and only if, when the artist will be named blablabla, or genre will blablabla. Therefore, the possible substitution of pictures for Radio, radio fills the tag if the artist, the artist for this and will show a picture. Or if the tag genre, register in the tag artist. That will be for this genre picture.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If there are no images in the database, it tries to load it for the artist. And to add to the database, and then deducts from there and shows. As I understand the work of the plugin.
    but FH does the actual scraping of the fanart, right?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    FanartHandler 4.0.0.81 (Alpha):
    + Add Skin themes support
    Code:
    09-Dec-2014 14:39:17 Debug [       FanartHandler]: Scan Skin folder for XML: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\
    09-Dec-2014 14:39:18 Debug [       FanartHandler]: Scan Skin Theme folder for XML: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\Themes\ajs Theme Blue\
    [DOUBLEPOST=1418129773][/DOUBLEPOST]
    but FH does the actual scraping of the fanart, right?
    For the genre, is not doing anything. If the picture is a locally it displays it, if not, it will be just the same as before. Ie userdefs image for the music. For an artist tries to download. If not for him the picture.

Attachments

• FanartHandler.4.0.0.81.Alpha.zip
      293.8 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @HomeY
    The algorithm is like this:
    Started playing music, if there is no picture for an artist, try to download and add it to the database.
    Then look in the database, and if the artist has a picture, show it, if not look in the database for pictures of the genre, if there is a show, if not display images by default.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    FanartHandler 4.0.0.82 (Alpha):
    + Add config XML field UseGenreFanart for Genre Fanart support (default False).
    * Fix skin Themes support. (Random Fanart). :coffee:

Code:
    09-Dec-2014 16:43:57 Debug [        FanartRandom]: Random Scan Skin folder for XML: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\
    09-Dec-2014 16:44:16 Debug [        FanartRandom]: Random Scan Skin Theme folder for XML: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\Themes\ajs Theme Blue\
    09-Dec-2014 16:44:17 Debug [       FanartHandler]: Scan Skin folder for XML: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\
    09-Dec-2014 16:44:18 Debug [       FanartHandler]: Scan Skin Theme folder for XML: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\Themes\ajs Theme Blue\

@Golf4
    Who needs pictures for the genre (if not found pictures for an artist), add the plug-in configuration file (FanartHandler.xml) the following line:
    Code:
        <entry name="UseGenreFanart">True</entry>
    By default, this option is disabled, a configurator has not yet been added.[DOUBLEPOST=1418137609][/DOUBLEPOST]@zekaja
    Try 82 build for MyLyrics plugin (first playing fanart).

Attachments

• FanartHandler.4.0.0.82.Alpha.zip
      293.9 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    That's strange, and then something is wrong. I assume it has to do with my Standby.
    Yes, the plug-in itself is not completely destroy. The same in the configurator. How to fix it, I do not know. I need help here.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Did you look into the possibility to find/use local fanart.jpg from a media folder?
    Unfortunately it is difficult because can not accurately determine the name of the actor, the album title. Because directory structure at all different. Until I find a single and simple algorithm to determine the actor and the album from the directory structure, I will not do it.
    But I can do import these files as fanart by default. Random. If necessary.
    Or you can try to rename them manually to the format, actor - album (number).jpg and put them in the user directory. And I redid the parser so that it can save them to the database with tag actor and album, then the plugin will try to show them for this album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom