Fanart Handler Plugin v4.0.X.000 (3 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    ClearArt, Fanart, Genres work when Playing music?

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Andrew, here an updated genre xml.
    Had to add some German translations, didn´t touch any others ;)
    BTW: Would be nice to have an icon for catastrophy and one for animal movies ;)

Attachments

• FanartHandler.Genres.xml
      6.6 KB

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi @ajs ,

As posted in the 1.14 pre-release thread I noticed an issue with Fanart Handler and my existing MP-TVseries database, if there's an TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 for it to read it will keep on using 15% cpu indefinitely.
    Tested with various versions (4.0.2.224 and lower) as well as the latest beta version posted here, cleared out Fanart handler config and its database on every version change but get the same results and if I disable Fanart handler the CPU is back to normal (1-2%).

Attached logs and nothing in error sadly so hard to pinpoint the cause, if you have any idea what could cause this that would be great :)
    System specs are in profile and used StreamedMP with all plugins up2date, tested with both Mediaportal 1.13 and 1.14 pre-release.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine

Attachments

• animal.png
      animal.png
      2.3 KB
    • catastrophy.png
      catastrophy.png
      2.4 KB
    • short.png
      short.png
      1.8 KB
    • tv.png
      tv.png
      438 bytes

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @Rick164
    If not difficult, it is possible these two log file in the zip pack, and the phone does not want to open the log files from the forum.

I think it is not necessary Clean database. When an empty database is a full rescan of the directory, music database, Movies database, database of serials, etc. That of course requires CPU resources and time.

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If not difficult, it is possible these two log file in the zip pack, and the phone does not want to open the log files from the forum.

Sure no problem :)

I think it is not necessary Clean database. When an empty database is a full rescan of the directory, music database, Movies database, database of serials, etc. That of course requires CPU resources and time.

Let it run overnight with a clean database and 4.0.2.224 version but CPU load still remains high :( , fanart import usually was pretty fast before but it seems related to MP-TVseries database which is pretty big (630 series) but never had any issues with that before.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Let it run overnight with a clean database and 4.0.2.224
    Try latests beta ...
    fanart import usually was pretty fast before but it seems related to MP-TVseries database which is pretty big (630 series) but never had any issues with that before.
    Code:
    26-Feb-2016 11:53:49  Info [     DirectoryWorker]: Refreshing local fanart for TVSeries is starting.
    26-Feb-2016 12:00:23  Info [     DirectoryWorker]: Refreshing local fanart for TVSeries added files.
    26-Feb-2016 12:00:23  Info [     DirectoryWorker]: Refreshing local fanart for TVSeries is done.

Further FH just waiting for that to happen in a cycle or not (I do not think that there is a big load on the processor). You can remove the line in the Basiс Homу and check how it will load.
    XML:
    <define>#useRandomGamesUserFanart:Yes</define>
    <define>#useRandomMoviesUserFanart:Yes</define>
    <define>#useRandomMoviesScraperFanart:Yes</define>
    <define>#useRandomMovingPicturesFanart:Yes</define>
    <define>#useRandomMusicUserFanart:Yes</define>
    <define>#useRandomMusicScraperFanart:Yes</define>
    <define>#useRandomPicturesUserFanart:Yes</define>
    <define>#useRandomPluginsUserFanart:Yes</define>
    <define>#useRandomScoreCenterUserFanart:Yes</define>
    <define>#useRandomTVUserFanart:Yes</define>
    <define>#useRandomTVSeriesFanart:Yes</define>
    <define>#usePlayFanart:Yes</define>

Or go to the My Videos FH there will work for another. Or go to the series. FH it does not work in a standard skin (Titan or DW).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom