Fanart Handler Plugin v4.0.X.000 (5 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Maybe either request it for IMDB+ or edit and release your own scraper for Moving Pictures? Personally, I love IMDB+, so I think that's the best way.

Emph

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Maybe either request it for IMDB+ or edit and release your own scraper for Moving Pictures? Personally, I love IMDB+, so I think that's the best way.
    I do not use moving pictures, they are not convenient for me. And best of grabber kinopoisk I have not seen. Support for awards grabber from kinopoisk I did want to know what grabber for her remains to be done.

XMaM

Portal Member
    December 15, 2012
    Asturias
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I have an issue with Fanart Handler in the latests versions (4.0.2.225 and maybe 4.0.2.224) with dummy control for selected fanart availability condition (id 91919293). This control is always visible, regardless the fanart is available or no.
    More exactly: the first time, if fanart isn't avaliable and the control is hidden, the control remains hidden. But if I scroll through the list (say artists in music), when there is a fanart available, it is shown as expected (and the control is unhidden). From this point, the control is always visible, regardless of whether or not there fanart for other artists.
    Also, the dummy controls for selected fanart image1 and image2 visibility condition (ids 91919292 & 91919293), are unhidden and hidden alternatively, as if the fanart was available.

The logs are for a short period of time. I just went to music, I selected an artist with fanart, wait a few minutes to change, I selected another artist without fanart and waited another few minutes. Finally, I changed to another artist with fanart, wait again and closed Mediaportal.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I have an issue with Fanart Handler in the latests versions (4.0.2.225 and maybe 4.0.2.224) with dummy control for selected fanart availability condition (id 91919293).
    Try debug version, and attach debug log.

Attachments

• FanartHandler.dll.Debug.I.zip
      390.5 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Here is debug log... Same short test secuence (with fanart - without fanart - with fanart again - exit)
    Once again, with this version please.

Attachments

• FanartHandler.dll.Debug.II.zip
      390.7 KB

XMaM

Portal Member
    December 15, 2012
    Asturias
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

Tried... and all is ok again :) (id 91919293 is hide and unhide as expected). Great work...(y)

A question without importance (just curious): From what I can see (and understand if I am not mistaken) in the log, when fanart is available "Show fanart [91919293]... " is triggered only when image1 and image2 are swapped, but when fanart insn't available "Hide fanart [91919293]..." is triggered all the time (continually). Is it only for debug?, is it the usual behavior?, is the test performed continuously in both cases (with fanart and without fanart)?. I repeat, there is nothing wrong about it, it's just out of curiosity.

Added log (if needed).
    Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom