Fanart in Music doesn't work (2 Viewers)

henso

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I investigated this a bit further. Your settings don't allow for any online fanart being downloaded unless your tracks are tagged with the MusicBrainz release ID, because you are not allowing download of audio details (which contain the ID). Fanart downloading only works if an ID is known. For FanArt.tv the MusicBrainz release ID is needed and for AudioDB the AudioDB is needed.
    Unfortunately Music fanart doesn't work for me (never worked before).
    With your provided samples and settings, I do get fanart, but only the locally available ones like from a tag or folder.jpg, so I have no idea why this is not working for you. :eek:
    Could you try renaming your "MP2-Server" folder and then start the server and import a small sample of audio files? Then upload a zip of the complete "MP2-Server" config folder so I can analyze in more detail?
    If i filter for album artist or artist, i get an empty screen (screenshot). If i search for beatles, all Beatles tracks are listed, but without fanart.
    That's because you disabled population of those filters. With your settings you will only be able to filter by album or showing all audio tracks.
    No local fanart.
    Yes, you do have have some folder.jpg files which should be shown for some of your tracks/albums if a tag thumb is not available. ;)
    @henso already confirmed that no artists are scraped.
    And that makes sense now that I have seen your settings. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom