Feature request - integrate patched Core.dll (FrameGrabber) for AtmoLight (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I'm a bit lost - we're talking about Issue 4248: Add access to Framegrabber for 3rd plugins (Atmolight) right? which was already added to 1.6 pre-release right?
    If so, yes it would be good to make a note of it in Plugin Related Changes > 1.5.0 to 1.6.0 but tbh I have no clue what to say to make it more generic (i.e. not just a patch so Atmolight plugin does not need to modify core) or when/how a plugin dev would use it. Is it enough to say something like "plugins can now access FrameGrabber to capture video stream(s) inside MP renderer." and assume they know what to do correctly???

Do you want to try and create a new page there and I can edit for grammar/English? Good practice azzuro ;) Or I can add the page with what I think is clear from the issue, and you can update it for technical accuracy ;)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Or I can add the page with what I think is clear from the issue, and you can update it for technical accuracy ;)
    yes i prefer, only create the location, and i try to add explaination.
    but i'm sure, grammar is needed. :p ( i have ability to learn language easily ( but not from school, i'm anti-system :p because learn english with " where is bryan? in the kitchen" affraid me lol )

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    OK I added a FrameGrabber Access to Plugin Related Changes > 1.5.0 to 1.6.0 so all the technical stuff for wiki is done. You can just add anything to Desc of Change if needed to help Plugin Devs know when and how to use the new feature correctly.

I'm not sure what to add under SubSystem when AFAIK it is the main core.dll that has changed.

I reopened the issue and added a Docs Sub-Task. I can close that subtask once you and Seb review and decide if anything more should be added to Wiki page.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Ok, fine
    thank you

i think we need to add the change ( code side), for know what is the method for connect to MP.
    it's an good stuff, i think.
    maybe @angie05 / @gemx can help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom