Feature Request: Remote Database and/or Movie List Export (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Ok....
First off: where does that line you wrote go to add the rating column? All I really want to have is like a 1 or 0 or something, in a column that says "rating." Doesn't need to get too complicated I think.
Second: How do you figure out where in the database the "my rating" field is, and what it's called? I can't see the database so I don't know how to get the correct field...
Third: I've been trying to use this page: Page 2 - Sorting Database Results with PHP to make columns clickable/sortable....but I'm obviously failing miserably...haha.

1: You mean the IMDB rating or the user rating?
2: I crawled through the sqlite db to find all of the tables. SQLite has a 'master' table that tells you all of the other tables and what is in it. My Rating is in table: 'user_movie_settings' under field 'user_rating'.
3: Sorting is something I could get setup easy. I'll make a script with sorting on it and post it tomorrow.

Do you want to see your rating and the imdb rating? How do you even set your rating on a movie?

-LRFalk01

shackrock

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Home Country
Ok....
First off: where does that line you wrote go to add the rating column? All I really want to have is like a 1 or 0 or something, in a column that says "rating." Doesn't need to get too complicated I think.
Second: How do you figure out where in the database the "my rating" field is, and what it's called? I can't see the database so I don't know how to get the correct field...
Third: I've been trying to use this page: Page 2 - Sorting Database Results with PHP to make columns clickable/sortable....but I'm obviously failing miserably...haha.

1: You mean the IMDB rating or the user rating?
2: I crawled through the sqlite db to find all of the tables. SQLite has a 'master' table that tells you all of the other tables and what is in it. My Rating is in table: 'user_movie_settings' under field 'user_rating'.
3: Sorting is something I could get setup easy. I'll make a script with sorting on it and post it tomorrow.

Do you want to see your rating and the imdb rating? How do you even set your rating on a movie?

-LRFalk01

IMDB Rating should be the one in your table already it looks like, so I'd like to see user_rating. I set most of them one day by logging into the config for moving pics, and then going to the database to enter values for each one myself. I hope that one day I can set this from inside of movingpics (I think it's on the "to do" list, actually).

I'll wait and see what you come up with, then! Thanks man, you're a huge help to me. haha.

To Z3us....It's just a directory listing at your link, is that normal?

shackrock

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Home Country
nice z3us! That'd be awesome to see for mine, but it's a little crazy to code I assume. haha. Let's see what LRF comes up with.

rolls1400

Portal Pro
August 26, 2007
Home Country
Great idea with this setup!!!

I have a Windows home server setup at home so Im gonna have to do this in asp. I am a .net developer so Im not thinking it will be very hard. Thanks for the new project and ill update as I go.

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Home Country
Same PHP table maker with very basic sorting. It should kind of give you an idea of how to do it I guess. . . I could not figure out how to guard against injection attacks the proper way, but this works.

And it is not letting me post my code into a code box . . . give me a bit.

http://echoes1.game-host.org/newmovies/tablesource.txt

Or you could folow this to make the table sortable without changing the script:
http://www.kryogenix.org/code/browser/sorttable/

rolls1400

Portal Pro
August 26, 2007
Home Country
Does anyone know where i could download a sample sqlite db file? I dont currently have one(at work) and id like to get started on the .net project for it. I was unable to find one online so maybe someone could post one of there moving pictures file if its not too much hassle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom