Feature Requests (1 Viewer)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    First I like to thank you all for the great Skin, it looks really great :) Any chance to have this Skin for MediaPortal 1.16?
    Thanks, I'm glad you like the skin.
    You need to ask this question in MP1 forum I fear. I create skins exclusively for MP2, which uses XAML, while MP1 is using XML.
    Due to different code language it would need to be written completely from scratch in MP1, so I see not high chances. Also the question rises, if we want to invest into "older" MP versions. Why do you want to use MP1 btw.? MP2.1 Final will be released soon. If you let us know, which features are missing, we might take them also into account for next version.

Vlaves

Portal Pro
    September 24, 2004
    Thanks, I'm glad you like the skin.
    Also the question rises, if we want to invest into "older" MP versions. Why do you want to use MP1 btw.? MP2.1 Final will be released soon. If you let us know, which features are missing, we might take them also into account for next version.
    It is mainly cause of the BD-J Menu support in MP 1.16, thats basically really the only reason, but without the WMC skin, I consider it alsmost to unusable...yeah I like that WMC Skin that much :)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    But shouldn't it be a player thing rather then a Skin thing? Or you want to say it is not portable feature from MP 1 to MP 2? Just trying to get it.
    It surely not a skin topic, but we are lacking developer capacity. We have a long list of feature requests and ideas, the problem is that we always need to prioritize and things take longer as we wish.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The BDPlayer from MP1 already exists in a similar version for MP2, but it is disabled from release builds. I don't think that it is "stable" yet.
    But users could exchange the "BDHandler" (LAV based) by "BDPlayer" (BD-J) and give it a try.

We will discuss internally how and when we can let this plugin be tested.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Could it be part of MP2.1 Final?
    We are very close to releasing 2.1 Final. Therefore we won't introduce additional features at this time anymore.

Bobnz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2013
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi
    Trying out this skin - ver 2.1. and it is looking good.

How do we delete TV recordings from the Recordings screen?
    I am sure there is a way, but it is not on the pop-up menu; right clicking does not offer it, nor using the delete button.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread