Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ge2301
    Thanks for your great work in this skin!
    I am using the Webradio plugin but i could not find how to open the dialog to start the radio channel search etc.. This is no problem in BV skin.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ge2301
    Thanks for your great work in this skin!
    I am using the Webradio plugin but i could not find how to open the dialog to start the radio channel search etc.. This is no problem in BV skin.
    It's same as for BV. Setting->Plugins->WebRadio->UpdateStreamList
    I just checked it and I have all RadioChannels. I'm using the WebRadio version for MP2.2, but should nto make a difference though. It was just updated in terms in compatibility as far as I know.
    Unbenannt.jpg

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I mean this dialog:
    Now I got your problem. You are right, the menu is missing in WMC skin :confused: I know it was there in the past, I just checked older screenshots in forum here.
    I'll investigate and fix it.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Holzi
    Can you please try attached version. Just extract into skin folder of Webradio plugin and overwrite existing WMCSkin (you may backup in advance).
    For me it solves the problem and shows the menu again.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ge2301
    I use your attached skin files but for me there is still no menu available. Is there a special key to open the menu?
    Thanks!

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ge2301
    I use your attached skin files but for me there is still no menu available. Is there a special key to open the menu?
    Thanks!
    That's strange. I just checked on 2 installations and for both I have the menu. I just press the "right" key.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
      Unbenannt.jpg
      239.6 KB

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Holzi
    I attached the wrong WMCSkin folder. The default one and not from the plugin ;)
    I just wondered why it was 12 MB, that made me check my attachement again.

Attached the right file. Procedure as above.

Attachments

• WMCSkin.7z
      151.6 KB

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Does it work now?

Yes it works now, thanks!
    I have another thing: Would it be possible to add an "easy" switch between audio streams (in my case webradio and TV) like it is in BV. Or does this not fit into WMC style?
    Example:
    pip menu1.jpg
    pip menu.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread