ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Holzi
    I attached the wrong WMCSkin folder. The default one and not from the plugin ;)
    I just wondered why it was 12 MB, that made me check my attachement again.

Attached the right file. Procedure as above.
    @morpheus_xx Not sure how to handle changes to WebRadio plugin, but could you propably add it to the WebRadio branch?
    I think you also posted a MP2.2 compatible version, is this only available as Zip-file or also in source code?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes it works now, thanks!
    Good!

I have another thing: Would it be possible to add an "easy" switch between audio streams (in my case webradio and TV) like it is in BV. Or does this not fit into WMC style?
    The audio stream should be selectable, if you press on the speaker icon, which is also available in WMC skin. But I guess you mean based on example to switch between audio of different sources. WMC has by design no PiP dialog.
    So in BV you can toogle not only the player, but also the audio when pressing on the speaker symbol? I need to try that, I never used PiP mode in real live.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So in BV you can toogle not only the player, but also the audio when pressing on the speaker symbol?

Exactly. Just one mouse click and you can switch between the PiP audio streams. It is nice if you have one audio stream in the background and one video stream. :)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Exactly. Just one mouse click and you can switch between the PiP audio streams. It is nice if you have one audio stream in the background and one video stream. :)
    I could reproduce it now. But I see even another problem. If there are 2 players in PiP mode I can swtich between them by selecting the IsPlaying btton in top, but the second player has no "speaker" button in player controls. Need to investigate that and also how the audio stream can be toggled.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Brownard
    In WMC Skin PrimaryPlayer and SecondaryPlayer refer both to PrimaryXXXOSDStyle and only the current PlayerControls are shown be concept.
    However in PipMode the Audio button of the first MI is never shown when toggling the Player.
    To check, if it's generally possible to have 2 audio buttions referring to different Players in one style I added following:
    XML:
                          <mp_special_controls:PlayerControl PlayerContext="CurrentPlayer" >
                            <mp_special_controls:PlayerControl.TemplateControl>
                              <Button x:Name="Audio2" Style="{ThemeResource AudioActiveButtonStyle}" Margin="0"
                                    Command="{Command AudioButtonPressed}"/>
                            </mp_special_controls:PlayerControl.TemplateControl>
                          </mp_special_controls:PlayerControl>
                          <mp_special_controls:PlayerControl PlayerContext="NotCurrentPlayer" IsVisible="{Binding IsPiP}">
                            <mp_special_controls:PlayerControl.TemplateControl>
                            <Button x:Name="Audio3" Style="{ThemeResource AudioActiveButtonStyle}" Margin="0"
                                    Command="{Command AudioButtonPressed}"/>
                              </mp_special_controls:PlayerControl.TemplateControl>
                          </mp_special_controls:PlayerControl>
    Now I see two audio buttons, but if I press one, the other reacts in the same way. Any idea, why that is?
    If The first problem above is understood and the audio button is shown for every player it woul be basically also enough. Then users could toggle the players and change the audio. I hope it's clear what I mean ;)

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The homecontent looks great and I can't wait to try the coming MP2.2 release :) I hope we have to count days and not weeks ;)
    @Brownard, will emulators also support homecontent?
    @ge2301 it would be also great, if OV2 and Webradio would support it!

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ge2301 it would be also great, if OV2 and Webradio would support it!
    Yes, it's planned, that the next skin is very much based on HomeConent, so it's essential, that plugins support it. But for MP2.2 it's not implemented yet, you need to wait a bit more I fear.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not sure what I want me to do? Providing a MP2.2 version of the plugin or also applying more changes to skin files?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not sure what I want me to do? Providing a MP2.2 version of the plugin or also applying more changes to skin files?
    What you want yourself to do I do not know ;) My question is clear. How to handle WbRadio changes (doesn't matter skin changes or others). Uploading only zip files is very risky, because different changes might get lost / not merged. There would be a branch and who is commiting there?

Users who are viewing this thread