Fidelity Skin Version 1.1 ready for Download now 04.08.2010 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimondusMaximus

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Harley,

Thanks for the update of this great skin. Most things are fixed and working perfectly!

Only issues from testing so far are with online videos 0.24. When playing videos the OSD is not displayed when skipping or pressing "info" and neither is the volume level displayed. Also iTunes trailers still not working - it displays a list of films in each category but selecting any film displays a blank screen. Then I can't navigate back to the previous screen. Everything works ok with Blue 3.

Not sure what logs I can provide that will help you with this, but let me know what you need and I'll post it right away.

Thanks for all your work.
    Si

Macro D

Portal Member
    January 16, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks Harley
    I really like It, because Fidelity is simple and fast.
    You realized a great Job

ysmp, I have the same problem even with the bluewide , I don't think that is due to the skin.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Thanks Harley
    I really like It, because Fidelity is simple and fast.
    You realized a great Job

ysmp, I have the same problem even with the bluewide , I don't think that is due to the skin.

in B3W all work fine and in other skins to all fine , ,,,

gigabyter64

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 16, 2009
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Harley, skin looks great, I did notice one thing that I can't use, its because I use wireless keyboard/mouse but the mouse over on basic screen menu like TV etc I cannot get it to work when I click or double click menu selection, it does work by using the "enter" key, any chance of adding mouse selection as I find this really quick way to select menu's.

cheers, Great Skin!! :D

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Harley, Thanks for the new skin... a few comments...

Bug Report: Long Titles don't display correctly on Now Playing Screen

Upgraded to Fidelity 1.1 , and I still have this problem.
    If the title is too long then it doesn't display on the now playing screen.
    See sample below with missing title because it is too long.
    error.png

Suggestion: Home Screen

Move home screen video preview window to the right side so it doesn't cover up the weather, alternatively move the weather to the right side.

Suggestion: Moving Pictures

Currently all the movie info tags (eg. HD/SD/DTS etc..) are all on the movie details page, but it would be great if only the SD/HD logo was available in the movie list screen, perhaps either below the movie, or attached to the corner of the movie cover image. I think HD/SD movie is the 2nd most important detail for the movie (after the star rating), and definitely more important than writer, director, etc...

Regards
    Kiwi =)

bwg

Portal Pro
    December 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Thanks Harley, looks great. Just wondering, do you have any plans to include support for My Films? I still can't bring myself to give it up ;)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi Harley ! some work for you ...:D

Bugs:
    1. movingpicture 01 - all time when you get first time to moving pictures plugin you see the cover and the list of the director .....

you see it for like 1 or 2 second ,but still better to fix it ...

2. movingpictures 02 - the star not center ,,,this all over the skin ,

3. movingpictures 03 - if go to geners in main catgoris the logo overlap the 2 last catgoris...

4. tvseries - the lable Genre,first aired,network.... are very small (not same size as other screen) and the star not center.

5. weather - in day by day ,this 2 lable start with small lether ,,,in all the weather section you start first lether big and rest small ,
    just to mack it even...

6. [ title ] - please ,please cancle this agley brekets [ ] next to the titles , in some plugins you have it in some not , rally like without..

7. home : long name cut off ...

Reguests for suport plugin :

1. MP Grooveshark : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ream-music-version-v0-5-1-a-84678/#post639525

2. RadioTime : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...0-6-2-0-stable-07-26-2010-a-40575/#post271967

keskri

Portal Member
    February 1, 2007
    Hi Harley
    Thank you for a great skin.

I have a touch screen to navigate mediaportal.

Is it possible to add navigation buttons in the menus ? (up/down)

Best regards
    /Kris

mikevas

Portal Member
    February 20, 2007
    Hello,

great skin. One question (might be stupid). When I watch TV, I constantly have the top menu bar displayed (the one with play, stop, fast forward etc) which is stealing the top of my screen. How can I hide it?

Great work!
    Thanks

EDIT: I played around a bit, it seems that the hide timer does not work correctly. If you open the tv menu (aspect ratio etc) and close it then after a couple of seconds the top menu dissappears. Is that a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hello,

great skin. One question (might be stupid). When I watch TV, I constantly have the top menu bar displayed (the one with play, stop, fast forward etc) which is stealing the top of my screen. How can I hide it?

Great work!
    Thanks

EDIT: I played around a bit, it seems that the hide timer does not work correctly. If you open the tv menu (aspect ratio etc) and close it then after a couple of seconds the top menu dissappears. Is that a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

HI .. go to configuration-plugin-find topbar...you can set over ther the time the top bar desplay in sec...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom