File Size (1 Viewer)

gioie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2007
    Hi everybody, I am a new italian user of this great skin (the best one in my opinion), that I only recently doscovered thanks to the great guide posted on 4therecord forum by Bushbrother.

I have a request about the tv series episode details screen. I download often different versions of the same episode, for instance usually the first one is a 720p hdtv rip, followed by a web-dl, and maybe a blu.ray rip and an italian language version. It is very difficult to understand what is what without the file size, that I find very helpful, like in Black Glass nova and other skins that I used before.

Therefore here is my request: would it be possible to add the file size in the tv series episode details screen? Many thanks.

One more thing: I am not sure if this is only my problem, but I tried all my codecs and different MP installations (I use 1.1.2 normally) both on 32 and 64 bits without any luck. If I enable the fanart handler plugin I get beautifol backgrounds with stremed mp, but I have problems during playback of 720p/1080i files: now and then I get a "freeze" or "skip", very annoying. I had to disable the fanart handler in order to get rid of this problem.

Thanks again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom