Film strip view last item disappears (1 Viewer)

Malakesher

Portal Member
February 27, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I am having a problem in which when I am scrolling through my selection of movies or TV series (using either Moving Pictures or MP-TV Series) in the film strip layout if I scroll all the way to the final item then scroll away from it far enough for it to be out of view then scroll back to it the furthest it will let me go is the item before the last (acting as if that is the final one and the other has vanished)

I know this seems like a pretty unlikely scenario it happens to me a lot as I am scrolling through my TV shows or movies trying to find something to watch :).

Is anyone else having this problem or does anyone know how to fix it?

P.S I also have backdrop skin which I used until recently and this problem does not occur on that one so I do think it is within StreamedMP

Thanks a lot for any help,
Liam.

Knives03

Portal Pro
March 6, 2009
I've noticed a similar issue. For example, I'll navigate into a series, say The Office. I will scroll all the way to the right to get to the latest season, but it won't be there. If i scroll back to the left and then go back to where the latest season should be, it then appears. This is only in filmstrip view as well.

I thought it was just me, but I guess maybe not! It really isn't a huge deal, but just a little bug that I'm happy to also confirm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom