FilmInfo+ - A german movie details scraper with auto grouping (3 Viewers)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
See new Update on Post #637.

I had time to test it properly and I must say it works all great now. Till now I had no movie with scraped tagline. I think there are practically no movies with German tagline.

Are you for it to correct the multiple writer scraping? The other points are all done.

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    See new Update on Post #637.

I had time to test it properly and I must say it works all great now. Till now I had no movie with scraped tagline. I think there are practically no movies with German tagline.

Are you for it to correct the multiple writer scraping? The other points are all done.

Good to hear that it works. I have never seen a Tagline on the German Info Sites... So that will not happen :)
    The writer scrapping is next, but currently my time is limited, so that have to wait, maybe in 2-3 Weeks it will better...

hasengrube

Portal Member
    July 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    seltsam... ich bekomme seit einer weile keine bewertungen mehr zu den filmen. Liegt das am filminfo+ oder muss ich woanders suchen? Ansonsten läuft alles prima...

DerzeitloseWolf

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Same to me...

Logfile:
    05-Feb-2016 17:39:09 Error [ ScraperNode]: Scraper Script XPATH parsing failed: Das Stammelement ist nicht vorhanden.
    05-Feb-2016 17:39:28 Error [ DBField]: Error parsing DBMovieInfo.Popularity Property: Die Eingabezeichenfolge hat das falsche Format.

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    also strange: many movies recieve the entry "WGA" in the Writers-Fieldo_O:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom