FilmInfo+ - A german movie details scraper with auto grouping (1 Viewer)

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm since a long time new added movies have no Rating Stars anymore. Is this handle by this scraper ? There is always 0 / 0 Stars.
    Are you sure that you use the latest version? I have checked my last imports and they all have a Rating. There was a Problem with an older Version of Filminfo+...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm is the latest in the first post ? Maybe this is the Problem.

I have seen the newest Version i think I run an older one. So I will it try tomorrow and will give Feedback,after rescan the movies.

Last edited:

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It seems that "director" scraping again is not working :(
    Please try to send the movie back to the importer for a second test. If that does not help I need more info about the movie. Log file is always a good thing. [emoji3]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    try to send the movie back to the importer

I allready tried that :) - sending back to importer and (which helped sometimes before) updating Movie-Data...
    Here I tried to reimport "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (tt0346156)" - but "director" is not being filled :(

If you want/need I can provide full logs :unsure:

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    try to send the movie back to the importer

I allready tried that :) - sending back to importer and (which helped sometimes before) updating Movie-Data...
    Here I tried to reimport "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (tt0346156)" - but "director" is not being filled :(

If you want/need I can provide full logs :unsure:

A i see.... Yes, currently this is by design. Fiminfo found this Movie on ofdb.de and get the Informations from there. But on this Movie ofdb has no Director listet...

EDIT: It is too long since i worked on Filminfo+... There is a Function to load the Director but it looks like there were some changes on IMDB so this runs into 0.... I will see if i can change that but currently i have no Time for it.

Aside from that i will release a new Version soon which will changes the use of ODFBGW Mirror. It looks like they do not work reliable so i will include a switch to turn it off.

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @Burdertac, for any changes at IMDb, feel free to rely on IMDb+, as far as I know it still works for current data (did quick test on two movies).

https://github.com/RoChess/IMDbPlus/blob/master/Scraper/IMDb+.Scraper.SVN.xml#L395-L407

+ https://github.com/RoChess/IMDbPlus/blob/master/Scraper/IMDb+.Scraper.SVN.xml#L412-L415

That links directly to the `director` scrape (the other lines are IMDb+ specific to allow for 'single writer option' to be configured).

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Burdertac, for any changes at IMDb, feel free to rely on IMDb+, as far as I know it still works for current data (did quick test on two movies).

https://github.com/RoChess/IMDbPlus/blob/master/Scraper/IMDb+.Scraper.SVN.xml#L395-L407

+ https://github.com/RoChess/IMDbPlus/blob/master/Scraper/IMDb+.Scraper.SVN.xml#L412-L415

That links directly to the `director` scrape (the other lines are IMDb+ specific to allow for 'single writer option' to be configured).

Thank you @RoChess . Very appreciated! I will take a look into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom