FilmInfo+ - A german movie details scraper with auto grouping (2 Viewers)

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Germany Germany
    Hm since a long time new added movies have no Rating Stars anymore. Is this handle by this scraper ? There is always 0 / 0 Stars.
    Are you sure that you use the latest version? I have checked my last imports and they all have a Rating. There was a Problem with an older Version of Filminfo+...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Germany Germany
    Hm is the latest in the first post ? Maybe this is the Problem.

I have seen the newest Version i think I run an older one. So I will it try tomorrow and will give Feedback,after rescan the movies.

Last edited:

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Germany Germany
    Tac, vielen vielen Dank , nun klappt es wieder wie gewohnt. Das wäre gelöst.

Last edited:

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Germany Germany
    It seems that "director" scraping again is not working :(
    Please try to send the movie back to the importer for a second test. If that does not help I need more info about the movie. Log file is always a good thing.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Austria Austria
    Country flag
    try to send the movie back to the importer
    I allready tried that :) - sending back to importer and (which helped sometimes before) updating Movie-Data...
    Here I tried to reimport "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (tt0346156)" - but "director" is not being filled :(

If you want/need I can provide full logs :unsure:

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Germany Germany
    try to send the movie back to the importer
    I allready tried that :) - sending back to importer and (which helped sometimes before) updating Movie-Data...
    Here I tried to reimport "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (tt0346156)" - but "director" is not being filled :(

If you want/need I can provide full logs :unsure:
    A i see.... Yes, currently this is by design. Fiminfo found this Movie on ofdb.de and get the Informations from there. But on this Movie ofdb has no Director listet...

EDIT: It is too long since i worked on Filminfo+... There is a Function to load the Director but it looks like there were some changes on IMDB so this runs into 0.... I will see if i can change that but currently i have no Time for it.

Aside from that i will release a new Version soon which will changes the use of ODFBGW Mirror. It looks like they do not work reliable so i will include a switch to turn it off.

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Country flag
    @Burdertac, for any changes at IMDb, feel free to rely on IMDb+, as far as I know it still works for current data (did quick test on two movies).

https://github.com/RoChess/IMDbPlus/blob/master/Scraper/IMDb+.Scraper.SVN.xml#L395-L407

+ https://github.com/RoChess/IMDbPlus/blob/master/Scraper/IMDb+.Scraper.SVN.xml#L412-L415

That links directly to the `director` scrape (the other lines are IMDb+ specific to allow for 'single writer option' to be configured).

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Germany Germany
    @Burdertac, for any changes at IMDb, feel free to rely on IMDb+, as far as I know it still works for current data (did quick test on two movies).

https://github.com/RoChess/IMDbPlus/blob/master/Scraper/IMDb+.Scraper.SVN.xml#L395-L407

+ https://github.com/RoChess/IMDbPlus/blob/master/Scraper/IMDb+.Scraper.SVN.xml#L412-L415

That links directly to the `director` scrape (the other lines are IMDb+ specific to allow for 'single writer option' to be configured).
    Thank you @RoChess . Very appreciated! I will take a look into it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    joEhSuper Issues with FilmInfo+ scraper script during import Moving Pictures 5
    cbr954rr How to setup only german channels in online videos Plugin Development 13
    toricred Using TMM, How to Stop Importer From Going to The Movie Database for Data General 1
    DHosein 1.25 Upgrade and movie covers/backdrops General Support 9
    doskabouter [Help Me!] Playback of iTunes Movie Trailers Developer Discussions 0
    D [solved] Movie artwork download stopped working Submit: Bug Reports 9
    G Movie release date in guide Electronic Program Guide 2
    J [fixed] Import issue with alternate movie title matching the name of another movie Submit: Bug Reports 7
    tano_grasa Movie cover not showing when starting a movie aMPed 0
    R [further infos missing] some movies freezing evry seconds Submit: Bug Reports 9
    J [fixed] Importer confused on specific movies with the same title, different years and different NFO's Submit: Bug Reports 3
    B How to Search MP2 for Movies only in 7 day EPG that comes from the Antenna General 3
    A MP2.2.2, understanding movies/videos/tv and WTV recordings. General 16
    N [solved] Movies starten nicht Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 16
    J How to save recorded Movies and TV Series to sub-folders? Newcomers Forum 1
    S Movie navigation issues in MP2 General 8
    D media portal 2.2 have movies shown on genre not name General 6
    D Ripped movies not importing unless IMDB code is included in folder name General 4
    M 4k movies General 2
    D [solved] Active Movie window General 2
    fredco [solved] Large import not working Moving Pictures 15
    M [solved] MP2 Not discovering all movies Newcomers Forum 2
    M 4k usergroup rule for them movies only watch/edit Videos 1
    S [solved] Movie SRT subtitle didn't display on client 2.2 Archive 18
    S [solved] Some movie didn't appear General 21