Filmtipset.se - Swedish grabber (2 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    vuego: Will you add rating (åldersgräns) to your scraper?

Emph

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Yes, I don't think there will be any problems adding ratings from IMDb. You can help by finding logos for the ratings: Banned, 11, 15, 18, 7 and Btl :)

Johan

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Johan.
    I seem to get this problem when clicking Refresh Movie Info From Internet using any other scraper than was originally used. I.e. you probably grabbed using the default Imdb.com scraper at first. Try the drop down menu next to Refresh Movie Info From Internet and select for example ofdb.de (German). Does that movie get updated to German info?

You can instead use the button Reassign Files to New Movie which should work better.

Could be it. It worked when I added new movies so I guess that it is. I just hoped I could update movies from within MP since I don't want to update all movies.

I also would love if it could grab movies automatically by imdb number since I have nfo files for all movies including id number.
    Even if the scraper gets slower. Now when I added two new movies I had to manually open configuration and assign correct name for one of them. As long it is not supported to do this within MP it's a bit of a pain.

Another great swedish site is of course www.svenskfilmdatabas.se which I asked for looong time ago. I am not sure if it's possible to build a scraper for this site. Not sure.

It seems to lack many movies. I checked a couple of my movies and it's a very poor result:

A Streetcar Named Desire - No description
    Return of the Living Dead 3 - Doesn't exist
    Stacy - Attack Of The Schoolgirl Zombies - Doesn't exist
    Children Of The Living Dead - Doesn't exist
    Enter The Ninja - No description
    Hell of the Living Dead - Doesn't exist
    Ticks - Doesn't exist
    Zombie Island Massacre - Doesn't exist

It would be nice if it fails with the first scraper there could be a secondary scraper (for example IMDB which more or less always work).

I like the technical details of the movies that are available though. Too bad there's no fields for movie length in meters in Moving Pictures :)
    Sure. Really interesting information :)

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    vuego: Will you add rating (åldersgräns) to your scraper?

Emph

I have a working rating scraper. One issue is that about 50% of IMDb movies doesn't have a Swedish rating. I'm debating weather to leave them blank or fill out with the US rating instead. It'd be nice to not leave empty fields but weird to mix Swedish and US ratings.
    What do you think?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    If you use the U.S. ratings, couldn't we just create substitution images instead of the R, PG-13 etc that comes with our favorite skins? I'm currently using XFactor, and I'm sure that cul8er would be up to creating a nice looking pack. It shouldn't be very hard to do otherwise. Most Swedish releases doesn't use any real rating logos anyway, just the "Barntillåten", "Rekommenderas från 15 år" etc.

Just my 2 cents.
    Emph

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    OK, please try this version 1.3.0.

It grabs the Swedish certification when available. There's no graphics yet though but will be visible from the Movie Manager.

New is also that only five, instead of ten, movies are processed from the search list but now including the IMDb ID which should auto approve movies when using .nfo files. 95% of my test movies are found on the first position by filmtipset, and 99% on position 1-4. It might be five times slower but should be more accurate. If you find any movie which doesn't auto approve, please PM me it's complete file name and I'll try to enhance the script :D

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The latest version if broken for me.

I tried to import two movies today, and the results I got back was some "<div" code (a rather long string actually) concerning "background image".

Emph

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

I tried to import two movies today, and the results I got back was some "<div" code (a rather long string actually) concerning "background image".

Also, this movie "G.I. Joe - The Rise of Cobra.avi" was autoapproved, even though the downloaded info was "<div etc."
    Emph

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Emph

Looks like filmtipset changed some HTML code. You should be getting the same error with all versions of the scraper. I'll upload a fix shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom