Finally working IP-TV solution for TV Server! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAV

Portal Member
October 30, 2007
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Need help. I can watch IPTV in VLC and IPTVPlayer, but it doesn't work with MP. Also I can't play IPTVI in WMP. I installed everything under instruction, I can see IPTV card in TVserver but when I scan the channels it writes - Nothing.
Also I can't build the graph because when I choose Elecard NWSource-plus it offers to open media file but when I type the address of my IPTV channel 194.187.205.233:6012 it says - bad filename and nothing happens. Could you help me please?

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Need help. I can watch IPTV in VLC and IPTVPlayer, but it doesn't work with MP. Also I can't play IPTVI in WMP. I installed everything under instruction, I can see IPTV card in TVserver but when I scan the channels it writes - Nothing.
    Also I can't build the graph because when I choose Elecard NWSource-plus it offers to open media file but when I type the address of my IPTV channel 194.187.205.233:6012 it says - bad filename and nothing happens. Could you help me please?

right click filter and select properties - you can configure filter in that window
    And post your tv.log

Hi,

I post my tv.log in attachement.

Thanks for your help ;-)

It takes 12 secs to load url into elecard filter - this is problem for sure. Please try build working graph with graphedit. It is possible that your iptv is not supported by elecard filter, try to figure it out. I wrote guide to build graph in some of my earlier posts.

PAV

Portal Member
    October 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Well, I inserted Elecard NWSource, opened the options, entered the address, but I have no idea about UDP port, transport, server address and payload type. What shall I choose there? Also when I entered Elecard demultiplexer there is one pin in and no one pin out!!!! Need help.
    tv.log attached

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Well, I inserted Elecard NWSource, opened the options, entered the address, but I have no idea about UDP port, transport, server address and payload type. What shall I choose there? Also when I entered Elecard demultiplexer there is one pin in and no one pin out!!!! Need help.
    tv.log attached

2008-10-18 20:27:38.093750 [7]: Scan Got 0 from 0 channels

You are using this url: elecard://194.187.205.234:6005:i=192.168.1.3:t=m2t/udp.
    194.187.205.234 should be multicast group, but it is not valid, it must be above 224.0.0.0
    6005 id UDP port
    192.168.1.3 is your ip address
    m2t/udp is protocol used - MPEG-2 Transport Stream over UDP multicast

So your url is not valid. Try to play with elecard settings to make it work.

Set elecard source filter parameters, then connect its output pin to demultiplexer input pin and if everything is working well, at least two output pins of demultiplexer should be created. But please note, there are two versions of demultiplexer, use Elecard Push demultiplexer

mazou

Portal Pro
    October 19, 2005
    Brest
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

When i try to attach Elecard MPEG push demultiplexer with Elecard MPEG-2 Video Decoder HD, this message appear :
    "These filters cannot agree on a connection. Verify type compatibility of input pin and output pin..."
    I try to attch H264 With mpeg in.

EDIT : My videoStream is in h264. So if i try to right click on video pin on Elecard push demultiplexer, and select "render pin", the core AVC video decoder join the elecard Mpeg Push demultiplexer (without elecard mepg2 video decoder HD). The graph work now. I can hear sound when i click on play.
    The graph :

EDIT 2 : This graph work fine ! With audio and video :
    attachment.php

Is it possible for me to see my iptv's with tv server ?

Attachments

• Presse-papiers-2.jpg
      Presse-papiers-2.jpg
      47.2 KB

PAV

Portal Member
    October 30, 2007
    Home Country
    194.187.205.234 should be multicast group, but it is not valid, it must be above 224.0.0.0

Well, it is only address I have, and it works in IPTV,VLC. Maybe this solution doesn't work for IPTV stream my provider translate? How to find out what type of stream is it and is it really UDP? Because when I change protocol in Elecard NWSource to UDP nothing changes but when I put TCP - Ok, I can see the block of Elecard in Graphedit with string like elecard://194.187.205.234:6005:s=192.168.1.3:i=192.168.2.3:t=m2t/tcp

Best,

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Is it possible for me to see my iptv's with tv server ?

Yes, it should be possible. Use your url from graphedit as template for other channels as well. Create m3u playlist with elecard urls and try to scan channels. Don't forget to disable firewall

In MediaPortal configuration, TV section, set directshow filters for video and audio to CoreAVC and Elecard audio decoder. Or try different filters and see if it works better or not

Well, it is only address I have, and it works in IPTV,VLC. Maybe this solution doesn't work for IPTV stream my provider translate? How to find out what type of stream is it and is it really UDP? Because when I change protocol in Elecard NWSource to UDP nothing changes but when I put TCP - Ok, I can see the block of Elecard in Graphedit with string like elecard://194.187.205.234:6005:s=192.168.1.3:i=192.168.2.3:t=m2t/tcp

Best,

Try build working graph exactly as mazou did

Ma2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    MP RC3 multi card support

Hi mikeyko,

do you plan to add the multi card support for the MP RC3?

Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom