Finally working IP-TV solution for TV Server! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeddicius

Portal Member
February 28, 2007
Error with last svn

I have a problem with the latest svn.
An error "tvservice not started" appears when i start setuptv.exe and press yes to start it.

2008-10-06 22:37:03.093750 [SetupTv]: PluginManager: TvEngine.ConflictsManager is incompatible with the current tvserver version and won't be loaded!
2008-10-06 22:37:04.468750 [SetupTv]: Exception in setuptv
2008-10-06 22:37:04.468750 [SetupTv]: System.Threading.ThreadExceptionEventArgs

I'm using mediaportal-svn-10-02-2008--19-45-Rev20372 since 09-27-2008 isn't available for download any more.

I've never tried this plugin before, but have done all you wrote in the install guide.

rick78

Portal Pro
February 17, 2006
Copenhagen, Denmark
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I am sure I am confused, but I was told that this plugin can be used to show TV streams (like iptv@ut). Is this possible?
I have no IPTV service at my residence (yet). I have fiber installed, and have been thinking about ordering the service, but I thought I needed a special TV box to suscribe to that.
For now, I would just like to get my streams working again, like they were in 0.2.3.0 and IPTV@UT.
I beleive my Mediaportal and TV Server is installed ok (1.0.0.0 RC2). SQL all looks ok.
I am stuck now. In MyTV, I can see a channel name I added, in webstream in the server. However, the TV channel does not show and when I click on TV ON, it pops up and says no free card available.

Also, in the instuctions it said to copy the plugin DLL files to the main Mediaportal folder, which seems wierd when it should only be the server fold. Can this be correct, because no Mediaportal is crashing.

Any help on this is deeply appreciated.

Thank,
Rick

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I have a problem with the latest svn.
    An error "tvservice not started" appears when i start setuptv.exe and press yes to start it.

2008-10-06 22:37:03.093750 [SetupTv]: PluginManager: TvEngine.ConflictsManager is incompatible with the current tvserver version and won't be loaded!
    2008-10-06 22:37:04.468750 [SetupTv]: Exception in setuptv
    2008-10-06 22:37:04.468750 [SetupTv]: System.Threading.ThreadExceptionEventArgs

I'm using mediaportal-svn-10-02-2008--19-45-Rev20372 since 09-27-2008 isn't available for download any more.

I've never tried this plugin before, but have done all you wrote in the install guide.

Try to disable ConflictManager plugin

I am using svn from 09-27, I am waiting for RC3 release to make new distribution

I am sure I am confused, but I was told that this plugin can be used to show TV streams (like iptv@ut). Is this possible?
    I have no IPTV service at my residence (yet). I have fiber installed, and have been thinking about ordering the service, but I thought I needed a special TV box to suscribe to that.
    For now, I would just like to get my streams working again, like they were in 0.2.3.0 and IPTV@UT.
    I beleive my Mediaportal and TV Server is installed ok (1.0.0.0 RC2). SQL all looks ok.
    I am stuck now. In MyTV, I can see a channel name I added, in webstream in the server. However, the TV channel does not show and when I click on TV ON, it pops up and says no free card available.

Also, in the instuctions it said to copy the plugin DLL files to the main Mediaportal folder, which seems wierd when it should only be the server fold. Can this be correct, because no Mediaportal is crashing.

Any help on this is deeply appreciated.

Thank,
    Rick

I don't know what iptv@ut is. This patch will allow you to watch UDP and RTP streams in TV Server. If you know streaming parameters for your channels and streams are not scrambled / or you can descramble them by software, you can watch them in MediaPortal. You need Elecard source filter to make it work.

rick78

Portal Pro
    February 17, 2006
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi again,

OK, I removed my entire installation and started fresh.
    I can add radio streams in my TV Server config and they work in my MP (all on the same PC). So far so good.
    Now, I want to play a MMS video stream from the Internet, not from a IP TV providor, but free and unencrypted Internet stream.
    Example of the stream: mms://media.xstream.dk/xstream_live_16000

I add the stream to my TV channels as a Web-Stream. It is green and checked, but it does not appear in my TV Mapping. The list is empty, and I do not get this part.

Now, I am moving on to install this plugin. I do not understand why I must use Elecard, when my stream is playable in VLC.
    I am confused about step two:

2. Next, copy TvBusinessLayer.dll, TvControl.dll, TVDatabase.dll and TvLibrary.Interfaces.dll to main MediaPortal directory. Files are built from latest svn.

I read it as copy to my MP folder and not my TV server folder. Is that correct?
    When I did that last time, MP started crashing after that.

I believe that I need to have the channel in the TV Mapping before it will work, right?

If this is not the correct plugin, or if there is an easier way, please tell me.

Thanks again,
    Rick

Sorry for the double post. More info:

Now I did the install of this plugin step for step as it says. After copying the files to both my TV Server directory and main MP directory, I get an error when going into the TVserver config:
    psisdecd.dll may not be registered properly!
    Please check our Wiki's requirment page.

I added a stream to the m3u playlist in \iptv:
    #EXTINF:0,Voice
    elecard://mms-live.media.tele.dk//tv2niagara2b:1755:i=172.28.224.3:t=mms

I try to scan for channels, but none are found.

Is this even possible?

Thanks,
    Rick

mazou

Portal Pro
    October 19, 2005
    Brest
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

It's don't work for me...

I have test that in the m3u files :

#EXTM3U
    #EXTINF:0,0. Mosaique 2 Bouquet TV
    elecard://@232.0.1.29:8200:t=m2t/rtp
    #EXTINF:0,0. Mosaique Bouquet TV
    elecard://232.0.1.29:8200:t=m2t/rtp
    #EXTINF:0,Dvojka
    elecard://232.0.1.29:8200:t=m2t/udp
    #EXTINF:0,Dvojka2
    elecard://@232.0.1.29:8200:t=m2t/udp
    #EXTINF:0,Trojka
    elecard://232.0.1.29:8200:i=@:t=m2t/udp
    #EXTINF:0,Trojka2
    elecard://232.0.1.29:8200:i=@:t=m2t/rtp

The result is the same "nothing channel found.

Have you any idea ?

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I added a stream to the m3u playlist in \iptv:
    #EXTINF:0,Voice
    elecard://mms-live.media.tele.dk//tv2niagara2b:1755:i=172.28.224.3:t=mms

I try to scan for channels, but none are found.

Is this even possible?

Thanks,
    Rick

No, you cannot watch this type of stream in iptv patch

Hi,

It's don't work for me...

I have test that in the m3u files :

#EXTM3U
    #EXTINF:0,0. Mosaique 2 Bouquet TV
    elecard://@232.0.1.29:8200:t=m2t/rtp
    #EXTINF:0,0. Mosaique Bouquet TV
    elecard://232.0.1.29:8200:t=m2t/rtp
    #EXTINF:0,Dvojka
    elecard://@232.0.1.29:8200:t=m2t/udp
    #EXTINF:0,Trojka
    elecard://232.0.1.29:8200:i=@:t=m2t/udp
    #EXTINF:0,Trojka2
    elecard://232.0.1.29:8200:i=@:t=m2t/rtp

The result is the same "nothing channel found.

Have you any idea ?

Try to build working directshow graph with grapedit - see this post
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/development-91/finally-working-ip-tv-solution-tv-server-44158/index4.html#post299882

mazou

Portal Pro
    October 19, 2005
    Brest
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

My solution don't work.
    I have tested graphedit, but the "Elecard push demultiplexer" have no output !
    I cannot go on.
    I have make an mistake in the configuration of the "elecard NW-SourcePlus filter", and now, there is more s=[the same ip of the multicast adress]. But it doesn't delete.
    How delete this adress (s=...) ?
    My pb can come from i use a trial version of the codec ?

Thanks

Zeddicius

Portal Member
    February 28, 2007
    Possible to make it a plugin

I was wondering if it isn't possible to make it as a plugin instead of changing the tvserver files.
    In my experience with this plugin, it is very easy for the changed files to not cooperate with the new editons of tvserver and mediaportal.
    I currently have the newest rc3 of tvserver and mediaportal. Tvserver works fine when i change the files, but mediaportal won't start when i change them. Resulting in a tvserver that support iptv and a mediaportal that can't do anything other then schedule a recording. Not watch live tv or watch the recordings.
    Or even better to get it configured in the tvserver svn files.
    Shouldnt' be hard to make it possible to add a iptv card from the setup.

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I was wondering if it isn't possible to make it as a plugin instead of changing the tvserver files.
    In my experience with this plugin, it is very easy for the changed files to not cooperate with the new editons of tvserver and mediaportal.
    I currently have the newest rc3 of tvserver and mediaportal. Tvserver works fine when i change the files, but mediaportal won't start when i change them. Resulting in a tvserver that support iptv and a mediaportal that can't do anything other then schedule a recording. Not watch live tv or watch the recordings.
    Or even better to get it configured in the tvserver svn files.
    Shouldnt' be hard to make it possible to add a iptv card from the setup.

Unfortunately, as far as I know, it is not possible to add new TV card type to tv server by plugin. My patch is modifying many tvserver core files so the only possibility to fix this problem is merging my code to tvserver svn. But this will not be happened soon because tv server is in feature freeze state. This is full responsibility of TVServer developers to do this and I don't know if they are interested in my code at all.

Please wait until tomorrow, I have patch for RC3 but want to test it more until I release it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom