FireDTV remote don't work after 01-28-2006 CVS (1 Viewer)

Hell_Angel

Portal Pro
June 17, 2005
Home Country
Finland Finland
It's been working great, but after that CVS it doesn't work. I just tried newest CVS, but still don't. The thing is, that when I choose FireDTV remote from configuration.exe and press ok. Then start it again, the box is empty everytime.

Keep up the good work
Regards,
Kari

Hell_Angel

Portal Pro
June 17, 2005
Home Country
Finland Finland
Ok. I start Setup MediaPortal. Then go to Remote -> FireDTV Remote and choose from there FireDTV BDA Tuner DVBC. Then I close setup program and try to use MP with it, but it doesn't work. I start setup again and that FireDTV remote choosing box is empty, it always disappears when I close setup and start it again.

Hell_Angel

Portal Pro
June 17, 2005
Home Country
Finland Finland
Ok. Just tried mediaportal-cvs-01-31-2006--19-18, but didn't work in that. Did you meant next from that? I'll wait for it.

5teve

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 26, 2005
    Perth, Australia
    guys i have just recieved one of these and am trying to set the remote up to test this for you... could you give me a better description of what the actual problem is?

which box is empty? like i say i have just received this so am new to the config... so if you can point me in the right direction i can test confirm and put in mantis for fixing

Thanks

Steve

Hell_Angel

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2005
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I meant that box, when you start Setup Mediaportal. Then go to Remote -> FireDTV Remote -> Choose "Enable FireDTV Remote Control" and select your device from list. Then close setup, start it again and that box where you choose your device is empty. Last CVS I got it working was 01-24-06.

Best regards,
    Kari

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom