[Rejected] Fix PowerScheduler plugin for MP2 single seat (1 Viewer)

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    Hibernate is not hidden in win 10 (X64) and, no need for google for me.
    But it doesn't matter, fix was rejected...
    PS : older owner of CBR928 during 25 years ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP 1.20 TVServer compatible (hopefully) dll's attached. I think you only need to swap PowerScheduler.dll, but it creates three dll's when you build the PowerScheduler project so I've included all three...
    MP 1.20 TVServer compatible (hopefully) dll's attached. I think you only need to swap PowerScheduler.dll, but it creates three...
    I suspect non one relies on the fact that PowerScheduler IWakupHandler has a bug, but I am a pureist so when I saw the log below I...
    Replies
    Views
    Super, danke! Werde ich gleich mal austesten.
    Super, danke! Werde ich gleich mal austesten.
    Hallo zusammen, ich habe am letzten Wochenende mal wieder den Schritt gewagt, parallel zu meiner produktiven MP1 Installation, MP2...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry, but for me that is no real double posting. One is written in German and located in the germans subforum and one is here in English for not Germans. I do not think, that all Germans handle English quite well (maybe me included) and definetly not all "Not-German" understand German.....
    Sorry, but for me that is no real double posting. One is written in German and located in the germans subforum and one is here in...
    Hi, I am using mp really a long time, but when the system works fine I do not touch it. (Or my wife do not allow me to....) Now...
    Replies
    Views
    Also being in the U.S. (Chicagoland) I would be very interested in knowing what you have or plan to work on... ATSC is a real pain for us and if you have the experience in making it easier, I am sure the other Dev's would love the help. Are you on ATCS, cable card, etc????
    Also being in the U.S. (Chicagoland) I would be very interested in knowing what you have or plan to work on... ATSC is a real pain...
    After having failed to create a plugin for MP1; rather than dive into it to figure out why I decided why not bring up mediaportal 2...
    Replies
    Views
    THX for your answer - from the consumer point of view the biggest issue are missing plugins - but that's also with MP1 as a lot of plugin dev's have left meanwhile. But happy to hear that the project is not totally abandoned :)
    THX for your answer - from the consumer point of view the biggest issue are missing plugins - but that's also with MP1 as a lot of...
    Overview AtmoLight is a process plugin that interfaces with different ambilight solutions and brings Ambilight to MediaPortal. The...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom