[FIXED] Desktop Shortcut for configuration does not work with MP 1.6 (1 Viewer)

radical

Portal Pro
December 16, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
@ltfearme

Hey,
I don't want to bug you, but have you seen this bug Report in 1.6 pre thread?

MP-TVSeries Configuration is crashing outside MP-Config. Can somebody confirm?

Yes.

Windows crashlog:
Code:
Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: MP-TVSeries-Configuration.exe, Version: 1.0.2.1815, Zeitstempel: 0x4e5325c4
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: KERNELBASE.dll, Version: 6.1.7601.18229, Zeitstempel: 0x51fb1116
Ausnahmecode: 0xe0434f4d
Fehleroffset: 0x0000c41f
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x%9
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x%10
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: %11
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: %12

I just wonder if there is any progress on this.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Im sure there will be problems, I haven't installed MP 1.6 yet which I will do shortly. Please note that the first post has supported platforms only up to MP 1.5.

Im just working on a feature for the Trailers plugin at the moment so will take a look at TVSeries after that. I presume you can access configuration okay from with-in MediaPortal's Configuration dialog for now.

nzdreamer55

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2010
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I presume you can access configuration okay from with-in MediaPortal's Configuration dialog for now.

Just installed clean version of MP 1.6 on clean drive and I cannot access the configuration dialog. I know you are working on it and that it isn't yet up to 1.6 but here are my log files in case that helps you make TV Series compatible with MP 1.6

Follow up,

Got it working with help from another MePo forum member. Works if you go through the MePo Configuration setup instead of through the desktop icon. :)

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    A new release v3.5.2 is available which addresses compatibility of the configuration launcher.

FYI, if you upgrade MediaPortal (v1.5->1.6) after installing TVSeries v3.5.2 you will need to re-install so the correct desktop shortcut/executable is copied to your machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom