[FIXED] Issue with ArgusTV navigation (1 Viewer)

styrsven

Portal Pro
January 6, 2013
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Just a small issue:
I use StreamedMP with MP 1.4 final, and ArgusTV 2.1 with the Argus MP plugin 1.4 beta.
In the TV menu, when i step through the buttons with the remote, i get stuck on the "TV on/off" button. I have to go back to the Basic Home menu to be able to navigate again.
This is working in the DefaultWide skin that is in the Argus MP plugin 1.4 beta, so I Think this is a StreamedMP issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I don't use Argus TV but will take a look and see if I can spot anything obvious.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Okay I can see an issue with the XML navigation code which I will fix for the next version.

Im very surprised no one else picked up on this and reported it! There must not be many people using this plugin.

styrsven

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm not at all surprised, as the beta plugin was only released four days ago. It wasn't possible to run MP 1.4 with Argus before that.
    It works with the default skins, and it really is just a small issue that you have to stumble upon to notice.
    Thank you so much for your quick response. This is a really good start of the day! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom