[Fixed ]Ted Talks - No URL Error (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EViS

Portal Pro
September 30, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
None of the TedTalks videos will play on my system for quite some time now, they all display a 'no url' error. Today I updated to OV 1.5 and the problem persists. Is this a known issue or isolated to only myself? If the latter, which logs would help you guys to assist me in finding a solution?

Last edited:

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yeah, I see the same here, I read in other threads that this might be due to Firewall/Scanner settings, however, even when disabling all Firewall and other services (Windows Defender etc) still not working...

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ted is definitely not working. A report is already created, so if all's well it should be picked up and fixed

ripk

Portal Member
    April 13, 2009
    still no go for me :(

I'm getting the 'no URL' error. IE plays the video normally. I've attached the log, debug level

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well if you dont update the site it cant Work.

Last edited:

ripk

Portal Member
    April 13, 2009
    I have updated the site as soon as you posted it in the forum (I saw the TED-related line in the update progress). And it's AFTER the update that it still does not work. Sorry if I have been imprecise :)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well I checked your log and it is clear that the site is not updated.
    [03-23 21:17:22,530] [OVLoad ] [INFO ] Looking for SiteUtils and Hosters in OnlineVideos.Sites.offbyone (Version: 1.0.0.2721, Compiled: 2013-02-09 12:13:33)
    DLL from 9.2. and Site was updated 21.3.
    Maybe your updateing is failing due to UAC or something.

ripk

Portal Member
    April 13, 2009
    I have completely removed OnlineVideos and then reinstalled it and performed an update. The dll library changed 'modified time' on my filesystem and log shows that it has been downloaded (and there is no error). However, the version of .dll is still from 9.2. I must be missing something....

OnlineVideos.PNG

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, I am totally lost what is going on - I updated the global DLL again with my latest compiled and working version. Can you run your site update (manually or automatic) again and see if it works now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom