[Approved] FM radio signal detection (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Folks, this is just a quick post to let you know that this fix has been committed for MediaPortal 1.2.0.

:)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi all

This is just a quick post to let you know there is a new binary for MP 1.1.2 attached to the first post.

rmeredit: thank you, feels good :)

MrThc

Portal Member
    August 21, 2009
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I have tested the 1.1.2 binary, and it is working perfectly with my HVR2200.

Thank you so much for compiling the patch. I have been hoping for a solution for this since radio stopped working for me after 1.0 RC3.

As they say here in NZ, "That man deserves a DB!". :D

hey__me

Portal Pro
    March 12, 2009
    installed the patch Radio works well, but now i get a blank guide for atsc tv channels on a HVR2250 Label missing type errors on the screen. On all clients and the mp tv client doesn't show any tv channels, all channels appear in the tv server config program. any idea? rescanning tv now.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi there

installed the patch Radio works well, but now i get a blank guide for atsc tv channels on a HVR2250 Label missing type errors on the screen. On all clients and the mp tv client doesn't show any tv channels, all channels appear in the tv server config program. any idea? rescanning tv now.

Thanks for testing...
    Are you sure you have the correct version of the patch?
    You should only use the version that matches the version of TV Server that you have installed.

Also, are you sure the issues with the TV guide didn't exist before you installed the patch?

hey__me

Portal Pro
    March 12, 2009
    yep MP 1.1.2. TV Guide Works, Scan Radio channels, reboot, no tv guide, radio works. Delete Radio Channels, reboot, TV guide Back.

See attached tvserver log files (error.log and Tv.log)

Attachments

• error.zip
      143.4 KB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi again

Your TV Server error log is certainly full of errors. I don't know if these are the cause, and it is really hard to see what you are trying to test from your TV log since it is so long. Certainly I don't understand how the change I made could cause this...

My first question is have you got your card set up as a hybrid like it should be?

Please clean out your logs and try the debug version of TVLibrary that I've attached to this post. Your MediaPortal logs may be needed, so please clean them out too and post them with the TV Server logs. It would make it easier for me to read the logs if you can perform a single test at a time, but if you can't do that then please explain *exactly* what you did.

Attachments

• TVLibrary[FM_1.1.2_debug].zip
      150.7 KB

hey__me

Portal Pro
    March 12, 2009
    Cleared logs and used the debug tvlibrary.dll Restarted the tv service

scanned for radio. (before reboot logs)
    Cleared logs and rebooted
    Entered the TV guide - Problem returned
    captured logs (after reboot logs)

Cleared Radio Channels, and rebooted, everything is fine again.

As for the hybrid setup. No I do not have it correctly configured yet. 99.9% of the time it is a single seat with only the ATSC portions of the tuners used. I have only attempted to use the analog with the radio now that this patch is out.

Attachments

• Before Reboot.zip
      1 KB
    • after reboot.zip
      52 KB
    • tv after reboot.zip
      127.6 KB
    • tv Radio Scan Before Reboot.zip
      268.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom