follw.it issue - profile is always "loading..." (1 Viewer)

TheNavvie

January 5, 2014
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

Got a problem with my account on follw.it - when I'm logged in my profile page never gets beyond "Loading..." and any TV series or movie pages I click on don't load. Same with Recommendations for TV series and movies.

I've tried Palemoon, IE, Chrome from two different internet connections.

MP-TVSeries and Moving pictures keep connecting and updating my profile with new shows and movies and ratings and whatever but I can't check this out myself as I get stuck at "Loading..."

Anyone have any idea what might be up?

Thanks,
Mike

TheNavvie

January 5, 2014
Home Country
Didn't think it would just be me. Think my profile must be corrupted somehow... initially I thought Palemoon was having a problem with the ajax scripting.

Did you give up and move to trakt, or just lose interest?

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    Didn't think it would just be me. Think my profile must be corrupted somehow... initially I thought Palemoon was having a problem with the ajax scripting.

Did you give up and move to trakt, or just lose interest?

I don't actually use either website for anything, can't remember ever loading them up other than to register. I only ever setup those Trakt and Follwit accounts for syncing watched flags between 2 clients if I'm honest. I should set asside time to find out what Trakt is really supposed to be used for :)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    I was almost not going to post it because I thought you'd roll your eyes :) spend all that time writing plugins just for someone to use it to sync flags lol.

I'm making a conscious effort to explore the site and options in TVSeries and Trakt now :)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    It's a pity :cry: as I preferred follw.it over trakt. Trakt has much more options than follw.it, extra stuff I really don't need. But trakt is missing an essential feature so it's pretty useless to me up to now. This missing essential feature is to "unwatch" Series and/or Seasons of TV Shows. This feature is "planed" since years but nothing happened until today. If you want to start a previously seen series right from the beginning, you need to set the whole show as unwatched. But the only way to achieve this on Trakt is to delete the whole account, create a new one and resync it again after you have marked the show as "unwatched" in TVSeries. And the manual delete of watched status on the website is not working here since ages, no matter which browser I use (Firefox, Chrome, IE,...). So you're not even able to set a single Episode as unwatched...

Another thing I don't like is that it's impossible to get rid of an entry completely. Once it's on trakt, you can't remove it excerpt if you delete the whole account.

Now we have to live with this as there is no alternative any longer.

Imzadi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 18, 2008
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, it really is a pity. I'm really going to miss it. trakt.tv really offers a lot, but I still prefered follw.it to share my new movies with friends. Most important, it offered other languages for poster, titles and summaries.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom