For sale - Origen AE HTPC Case with touch screen incl. mainboard, blu-ray disc drive and other components (1 Viewer)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal reasons. Accordingly, I am now offering this exclusively here to the community and would be happy if both professionals or newcomers would be interested in it.

Some facts about the HTPC:

Case
  • Origen AE S16T HTPC case with 7" iMON VFD Display Touchscreen and IR Receiver
  • Width: 435mm, Height: 175mm, Depth 390mm

Mainboard
  • ASUS P5QL-E
  • Intel Socket 775 Core™2 Duo/Pentium® E8400 CPU @ 3.00GHz
  • Intel P43 ICH10R Chipsatz, Intel Fast Memory Access Technology
  • 4 x DIMM á 2 GByte (=8 GByte Memory), DDR2 1066/800/667 Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory

Audio
  • Realtek ALC1200 8-Channel High-Definition Audio CODEC (supports Jack-Detection, Multi-streaming, ASUS Noise-Filtering)

Network
  • Marvell 88E8056/88E8001® Gigabit LAN controller

Graphic Card
  • ATI Radeon HD 3600 Series

TV Card
  • Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1110 (DVB-T)

Front I/O Ports
  • 2 x USB 2.0
  • 1 x FireWire
  • 2 x Audio
  • 1 x Multi Card Reader

Back Panel I/O Ports
  • 1 x PS/2 Keyboard (Purple)
  • 1 x PS/2 mouse port (Green)
  • 1 x S/PDIF Out (Coaxial and Optical)
  • 1 x IEEE1394a
  • 1 x RJ45 port
  • 1 x eSATA
  • 6 x USB 2.0/1.1
  • 8-channel Audio I/O

Other equipment
  • Power supply unit bequiet! BQT E6-450W
  • Blu-ray disc drive

Optional storage devices
  • Intel X25-M Series SSDSA2M080G2GC, 80GB, SATA SSD
  • Samsung SSD 830 Series MZ7PC128HAFU-0DE00, 128 GByte, SATA SSD
  • Samsung HD203WI EcoGreen 2 TByte, 3.5 Zoll, 5.400 rpm, SATA II, 32MB Cache

There are several ways of purchase:
  • Option 1: the complete HTPC case incl. power supply unit and disc drive without mainboard, graphic and TV card (offers from 350€ desired)
  • Option 2: the complete HTPC as described above (offers from 425€ desired)
  • Option 3: same as option 2 including optional storage devices to be named

Some more hints:
  • The HTPC will be shipped Germany-wide with appropriate cost coverage, a pickup in or around Munich is possible at any time.
  • Before commissioning, please replace the mainboard battery if necessary, the voltage is unfortunately only low.
  • This exclusive offer for the MediaPortal Community ends at the beginning of May 2021.

If you are seriously interested, I look forward to a personal message here in the forum, please mention the desired purchase option and the price offer. Possibly still open points can also be answered here in the thread.

Regards, Micropolis

Attachments

• case.jpg
    case.jpg
    5.5 MB
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    3.4 MB
  • front (open).jpg
    front (open).jpg
    3.2 MB
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    4.2 MB
Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Alex, seems you are also leaving us as a plugin dev? That would be a pity, because at least one of your great plugins does not work any longer (World Places) :cry:
    In either case: Big THX for all your work in all that years - I´ll miss you ;)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi catavolt,
    selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer.

If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and customers and must ensure the daily business. Time permitting, I will read more extensively here in the next few weeks, build a working development environment again and create a virtual MediaPortal installation. All of course without guarantee for now, for discussions and hints we will use the respective plugin threads as before. Maybe you can also send me a private summary, which problems you could currently identify.

But again, this thread is meant to answer questions about selling a HTPC and should only have that purpose. Thx.

Regards, Micropolis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom