Forcing IMDB Rating, Is it possible? (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I dont have it in front of me right now but I think its in the second tab (online).

AfshinBarani

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I dont have it in front of me right now but I think its in the second tab (online).

I uploaded the picture of Online Data tab.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
      Untitled.jpg
      236.9 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Second Tab most likely, Import.

Note: you still need to ensure your tvdb option is checked and there is valid mirror defined in the Online tab. The other data still needs to come from there. You dont need to worry about the account id.

Its only the the trakt ratings what we get from elsewhere.

AfshinBarani

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Second Tab most likely, Import.

Note: you still need to ensure your tvdb option is checked and there is valid mirror defined in the Online tab. The other data still needs to come from there. You dont need to worry about the account id.

Its only the the trakt ratings what we get from elsewhere.

Yeah i accidentally unchecked the tvdb option (it's now checked). Also added the http://thetvdb.com/ as the main URL.
    I also uploaded the picture for "Import" tab, As you can see there's no option to enable trakt in MyTVSeries!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
      Untitled.jpg
      230.6 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

AfshinBarani

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I had a peak at the source code and its called: Automatically update community ratings and votes from trakt.tv

It should exist in the Online tab, since its not there in your screenshot I suspect you are not using the latest version which is v4.3.0
    https://www.team-mediaportal.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=att_download&link_id=17&cf_id=24

Thank you so much. You are right, I thought i had the latest version. I downloaded the latest version and it has the option in the Online Data tab.
    I also had a problem (MP crashing everytime opening the trakt plugin) that using the latest versions of these plugins solved it.

Again, Thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom