Forum skin matching website (1 Viewer)

Mr.Mitchell

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    the Netherlands
    It would be nice to have a forum skin that would match the theme of the website. I got no clue how hard it is to skin for phpBB, but it would be nice to at least have the website header at the top and similar tones of gray for the background and red links.

It not a really iimportant feature but it would be nice I think especially to have as a default skin for guests instead of the current not so good looking one IMHO.

So if someone is bored ;-)

luke

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Find some that match and we'll take a look at them.

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/catdb.php?db=2 is a list of styles available from PHPBB. There are other websites that have some but i tend to favor the ones from there simply because they work.

I know people don't visit this section of the forums that often, but according to the poll that's been running forever, most of the people who have voted are using this theme instead of the others that are installed.

Mr.Mitchell

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    the Netherlands
    I have it ready. Luke did you get the PM I sent you with the download location?
    I am not sure if it was sent OK since it is not in my SentBox, but only in my Outbox.

luke

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Great work Mr Mitchell! I've installed the theme, if you'd like to try it out just goto your Profile and select the MediaPortal theme.

Please report back on if you think we should make this the new default theme for all users. Helius will stay installed in case people can't part with the old way.

LordMessi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 4, 2005
    Ørsø, Dronninglund, Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    luke said:
    Great work Mr Mitchell! I've installed the theme, if you'd like to try it out just goto your Profile and select the MediaPortal theme.

Please report back on if you think we should make this the new default theme for all users. Helius will stay installed in case people can't part with the old way.

I would say YES to the new theme - the only thing missing is the white in the MP logo (the white in the circle) or else it's perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom