[Bug] Fotos do not rotate even though rotated in preview (1 Viewer)

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi bart,

I just checked, the 2 attached pictures have no exif info in them. That might be due to the forum sw removing exif to avaoid publishing unwanted info like location, etc. Could you attach the originals in a zip file?

bart0190

Portal Pro
    January 17, 2009
    Hi,
    Thanks for the support.
    Yesterday I did a re-scan of my pictures folder. Took quite a long time so I assume it did it right.
    Then I tried to open the fotos and some of them were correctly rotated some not.
    Today I tried and couldn't find any wrongly (or not) rotated foto in the Hawaii folder.

Then I tried another one and found out that somehow, when not waiting quite a while after entering a (newly opened) folder, it does not rotate pictures. And I think now it has something to do with the size as with the pictures in the newly opened folder it first did not rotate and after a while it did.

So, first time opening IMG_3166 it didn't rotate, second and third time it did.
    I have attached the picture and the recent logs containing this procedure.

(I also tried with some others where e.g. IMG_3162.JPG didn't rotate.)

Attachments

• IMG_3166.zip
      1.3 MB

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can now confirm that this happens on my system as well - I will investigate further this evening and if needed log a mantis entry. I am not yet sure what causes this, I will keep you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom