Frames for MediaPortal 1.4.0 and higher (2 Viewers)

sab-to-go

Portal Pro
October 18, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
hello i have modified the comm.overlay.guide to make the preview bigger(have attached if anyone interested).
issue i have is how do i get the preview to show for each channel before actually going fully into it? eg i select a tv channel in epg it shows in preview then i select another tv channel to then see that preview then go into channel?

still not sure how i stop the audio when going into the videos area?

thanks

Attachments

• large_preview.7z
    2.9 KB

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
hello i have modified the comm.overlay.guide to make the preview bigger(have attached if anyone interested).
issue i have is how do i get the preview to show for each channel before actually going fully into it? eg i select a tv channel in epg it shows in preview then i select another tv channel to then see that preview then go into channel?

still not sure how i stop the audio when going into the videos area?

thanks

Hi,

Showing a preview of a channel is not possibe (selecting a channel will also direct tune to that channel in fullscreen and is hardcoded afaik). Also stopping (mute) audio in video screen is not possible by the skin when TV, video or music is playing.

Cheers,

sab-to-go

Portal Pro
October 18, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
hi not sure if this is a core function or something skin based?
in tv guide say it currently 1pm monday 1/1/0000 then goto the date field(top left) press arrow to goto next day 2/1/0000.
it puts you on the next day at 1pm(fine) but try and see what shows are before 1pm? i could not do, it the left arrow to go back was greyed out?
how do you see what shows are occuring before 1pm??
is it just my MP?
thanks

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
hi not sure if this is a core function or something skin based?
in tv guide say it currently 1pm monday 1/1/0000 then goto the date field(top left) press arrow to goto next day 2/1/0000.
it puts you on the next day at 1pm(fine) but try and see what shows are before 1pm? i could not do, it the left arrow to go back was greyed out?
how do you see what shows are occuring before 1pm??
is it just my MP?
thanks

The other arrows are for changing the time period of display (see also wiki):
These buttons can alter the length of time each program uses in your TV Guide display:
  • 15 minutes
  • 30 minutes
  • 45 minutes
  • 60 minutes

Note how the display is set for every 60 minutes, so you see more data in the Guide, but not as much of each program name.

When you want to see the programs before a certain time you have to go back to the tv-guide itself (select a channel) and scroll through the guide by using the back and forward keys/buttons.

sab-to-go

Portal Pro
October 18, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
has anyone seen this issue?
after waking from sleep i click on TV it goes to a gray background with the time and date in bottom right corner.
then never does anything else?

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi,

Frames version 1.4.2 for MediaPortal 1.4.0 and higher is released!

In this version the following updates are included:

- Support added for Trailers plugin
- Missing skinfile added for Logomanager
- Support added for MusicInfoHandler
- Support added for NetflixAlpha
- Fixes for MyMusic and Artist/AlbumInfo
- Other minor updates/fixes
(Updates of Version 1.4.1:
- Trakt updated to support version 3.1
- MyEmulators updated to support version 0.3
- mvCentral updated to support version 1.0.5
- MyFillms updated to support (upcoming) version 6.1.0)

Cheers,

msfox

Portal Member
July 11, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
I would like a black background. I have copy the yellow (folder) to "myTheme". I have colored "black" the files background.png and splashscreen.png. Nice, the startbackground, home-bg, customizing-bg, video-bg etc. are black. But the music and mvCentral are grey. How can I colored this black?

Last edited:

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I would like a black background. I have copy the yellow (folder) to "myTheme". I have colored "black" the files background.png and splashscreen.png. Nice, the startbackground, home-bg, customizing-bg, video-bg etc. are black. But the music and mvCentral are grey. How can I colored this black?

For fanart I use an overlay (fanart_overlay.png) and this file you need to change also. When you don't use fanart, you can disable the overlay by the 'Disable all Fanart' option in Settings-->GUI-->Skin also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom