Frames Skin for MediaPortal 1.2.x [v1.2.7 - 29-09-2012] (Original Thread) (1 Viewer)

AlfredENeuma

Portal Pro
October 10, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: Re: AW: Frames 1.2.1 for MediaPortal 1.2.x released

Yes, no problem.
Please find attached the files (Unzip it in the Frames folder) or download the SVN update from the following location:
So fast; thats incredible! :D
A fast test: It basically works; I will report when I have done more tests.
And your SVN updates: I agree with ysmp, great idea!
Cheers
Alfred

Update:
Still looks very good; did not find any mistake in your "FritzBox Manager" files! Great!

Additionally, I changed a little bit your files for WorldWeather:
WorldWeather.xml: Added translation label for Provider
WorldWeatherCalendar.xml: Changed location of dates (looks nicer on my system)

Alfred

Attachments

• WorldWeather.xml
    5.6 KB
  • WorldWeatherCalendar.xml
    17 KB

AlfredENeuma

Portal Pro
October 10, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
World Weather / FritzBox Manager

Hi Lbr_Lion,

1. I made some changes in World Weather; with the provider "Yahoo" the label for barometric pressure + tendency (Luftdruck) is too wide; instead I used pressure + tendency picture. See screenshots WorldWeatherConditionOri.jpg and WorldWeatherConditionNew.jpg. Use it or leave it, as you prefer....

2. Symbols in Calllist of FritzBoxManager

I tried a lot of things, but I am not smart enough to get the symbols in the callist in Frames; in Default Wide you see symbols for incoming, outgoing or missed calls. The associated pictures callin.png, callout.png and rejected.png are present in ....\skin\Frames\Media\FritzBox.
Maybe you know why? Is the "Frame" just not wide enough?
See screenshots CallList DefaultWide.jpg and CallList Frames.jpg

Thanks
Alfred

Attachments

• WorldWeatherConditionOri.jpg
    WorldWeatherConditionOri.jpg
    187 KB
  • WorldWeatherConditionNew.jpg
    WorldWeatherConditionNew.jpg
    177.1 KB
  • CallList DefaultWide.jpg
    CallList DefaultWide.jpg
    179.5 KB
  • CallList Frames.jpg
    CallList Frames.jpg
    179.5 KB
  • WorldWeatherCondition.xml
    50.4 KB

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: World Weather / FritzBox Manager

Hi Alfred,

1. I made some changes in World Weather; with the provider "Yahoo" the label for barometric pressure + tendency (Luftdruck) is too wide; instead I used pressure + tendency picture. See screenshots WorldWeatherConditionOri.jpg and WorldWeatherConditionNew.jpg. Use it or leave it, as you prefer....

Thanks! I thought also about this and will add the icons instead of text.

2. Symbols in Calllist of FritzBoxManager

I tried a lot of things, but I am not smart enough to get the symbols in the callist in Frames; in Default Wide you see symbols for incoming, outgoing or missed calls. The associated pictures callin.png, callout.png and rejected.png are present in ....\skin\Frames\Media\FritzBox.
Maybe you know why? Is the "Frame" just not wide enough?
See screenshots CallList DefaultWide.jpg and CallList Frames.jpg

I did use the facade for music and here no icons will be displayed. Attached you will find the updated file where the facade for tv is used.

Cheers,

Attachments

• FritzManager.xml
    7.8 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Lbr_Lion ,
    i test new SVN version SVN1.2.1.20_ for_version_1.2.1 from google code page , first very nice work ..:)

some feedback :

1- new logo (look great by the way) i find 8 logo left as old style (screen 1).
    2- in pictures menu have list view 2 time ? (screen 2)
    3- with new logo find some bug , in moving pictures detail view ,if the fanart is brite (white color) the logo lass notest as they have some clear throw ... now with MyFilms plugin detail view they look o.k ... so i chack the 2 xml and find that in myfilms xml you use <texture>fanart_overlay.png</texture> , wich not use in moving picures ...
    you can test it if you have same movie same fanart (with white color) then can see the defrent .
    4-with WorldWeather and yrWeather the heater(plugin name) say just Weather ,wich not like all other plugin heaters ... maybe world weather plugin can stay weather , and yrweather can be change to yrWeather .... just idea ...

thanks for great work ... :D

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
    July 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi ysmp,

Tnx for testing.

1- new logo (look great by the way) i find 8 logo left as old style (screen 1).

These logos will be removed (not in use anymore) but with the SVN version (installer) no files are deleted

2- in pictures menu have list view 2 time ? (screen 2)

I am not sure or it is a MP bug, but all possible facades in the facade file are displayed in the context menu (In this case also the playlist) and are not filtered by the pictures plugin (Like in other plugins). I created a seperate facade file for my pictures where I removed the playlist facade and this fixes also the issue.

3- with new logo find some bug , in moving pictures detail view ,if the fanart is brite (white color) the logo lass notest as they have some clear throw ... now with MyFilms plugin detail view they look o.k ... so i chack the 2 xml and find that in myfilms xml you use <texture>fanart_overlay.png</texture> , wich not use in moving picures ...
    you can test it if you have same movie same fanart (with white color) then can see the defrent .

I am not sure or I understand it correct, but the overlay used in MyFilms is also used in Moving Pictures (common.overlay) and this is probably not causing the problem. I think it is related to a scaling problem and changed the size if the icons a little in mediainfo file of moving pictures. (see attachment) . Can you check or this solves the problem or can you else try to show it in a screenshot?

4-with WorldWeather and yrWeather the heater(plugin name) say just Weather ,wich not like all other plugin heaters ... maybe world weather plugin can stay weather , and yrweather can be change to yrWeather .... just idea ...

I will change the label for yrWeather into yrWeather.

Cheers,

Attachments

• movingpictures.mediainfo.xml
      22.1 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

I am not sure or I understand it correct, but the overlay used in MyFilms is also used in Moving Pictures (common.overlay) and this is probably not causing the problem. I think it is related to a scaling problem and changed the size if the icons a little in mediainfo file of moving pictures. (see attachment) . Can you check or this solves the problem or can you else try to show it in a screenshot?

Cheers,

Hi Lbr_Lion,
    yes you corect the logos in moving pictures are smaller then in myfilms, and maybe thats the point ... the new file little bit better ..

maybe i'm worng ? I'm not so young anymore ...:p

thanks for great work :D

AlfredENeuma

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: World Weather

Hi Lbr_Lion,
    found a small mistake in "WorldWeather": When using "high resolution" for GeoClock, an error occurs.
    Code:
    2012-01-20 07:35:39.765625 [ERROR][(3)]: World Weather: Error loading geoclock image. (Error Code: System.ArgumentException: Ungültiger Parameter.
       bei System.Drawing.Bitmap.LockBits(Rectangle rect, ImageLockMode flags, PixelFormat format, BitmapData bitmapData)
       bei System.Drawing.Bitmap.LockBits(Rectangle rect, ImageLockMode flags, PixelFormat format)
       bei MediaPortal.Util.ImageHandler.lockBitmap()
       bei WorldWeather.Core.GeoClock.GeoClock.LockBitmap()
       bei WorldWeather.Core.GeoClock.GeoClock.GetBitmap(DateTime time)
       bei WorldWeatherPlugin.WorldWeather.RefreshGeoClockImageDataStart(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e), Ungültiger Parameter.)
    No big problem, I can live with low resolution as well. Just to let you know...
    Cheers
    Alfred

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi , i have same as error as Alfred...

one more bug with worldweather is novigation bitwin the button with the images screen ..(see screenshot)
    1- canot get to the 2 uper buttons (suntime ,pollen count) with kyeborde (with mouse is o.k)
    2- on the button uv index if click right the control focus going to no where .

this with SVN 1.2.1_20 with worldweather v 0.3.9 .

but most say the worldweather plugin look verry good with frams skin .

AlfredENeuma

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    RE: Re: Frames 1.2.1 for MediaPortal 1.2.x released

1- canot get to the 2 uper buttons (suntime ,pollen count) with kyeborde (with mouse is o.k)
    Hi ysmp,
    for me it works. Did you try the "up" key when you are on "satellite" or "temperature"?
    2- on the button uv index if click right the control focus going to no where.
    right, same here
    but most say the worldweather plugin look verry good with frams skin .
    100% correct :D:D:D!

Cheers
    Alfred

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom