Frames Skin for MediaPortal 1.2.x [v1.2.7 - 29-09-2012] (Original Thread) (2 Viewers)

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello,

Version 1.2.5 is released and can be downloaded from the repository (https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/widescreen/frames)

In this release the following changes are included:

Plugin support added for:

- FRITZ!Box Manager
- MyTorrents

Other updates and additions:

- Full size topbar added
- Original (Blue3Wide) mediainfo logos replaced with new designed medialogos
- WorldWeather updated to support version 0.43 (Zodiac and World Weather Online support)
- yrWeather updated to support version 1.0.2 (Hour by Hour forecast)
- Trakt updated to support version 1.4.0
- YouTubeFM updated to support version 0.8.3.305 (OSD support)
- Conditions for HTPCInfo updated to be compatible with version 1.42 and higher
- Several other small updates/fixes

Cheers,

ekko

Portal Member
February 9, 2012
I really like this skin. It's simple yet looks and works great! I've got one question though...In the RSS News feed, is there a way to make the pop-up box with the news story text bigger so I can see more than just a few lines of text at a time? It would be nice to see paragraphs rather than having to scroll through a couple lines at a time.

Thanks!

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I've got one question though...In the RSS News feed, is there a way to make the pop-up box with the news story text bigger so I can see more than just a few lines of text at a time? It would be nice to see paragraphs rather than having to scroll through a couple lines at a time.

Hi ekko,

Thanks for the post. I had it once already in mind, but forgot about it.

Please find attached an updated dialog file and let me know or this is what you are looking for. (Copy file into x:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Frames\)

Cheers,

Attachments

• DialogText.xml
    2.3 KB

quinti

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    lion i love your fresh skin!

one question: on "now playing" in mymusic there is no picture shown on the right side like on your screenshot. How do i get those pictures working?
    thx in advance

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    lion i love your fresh skin!

one question: on "now playing" in mymusic there is no picture shown on the right side like on your screenshot. How do i get those pictures working?
    thx in advance

hi , to view the image's on right side ,you have to use fanart handler plugin after this plugin scrap your artist fanart ,they will view in now playng screen.

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
    July 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello,

Version 1.2.6 is released and can be downloaded from the repository (Frames) or by the Extension plugin.

In this mainly maintenance release the following changes are included:

General updates:

- Fullscreen fanart option added for Music Playing Now screen
    - Enlarged text dialog

Plugin updates:

- WorldWeather updated to support version 0.5.0 (Hour and graphical forecast added and image handling updated)
    - Navigation issue and fanart location fixed for Pandora MusicBox
    - mvCentral updated to support version 1.0.2.384 (Smart DJ view and video start pop-up added)
    - Trakt updated to support version 1.5 (Live TV)
    - Online Videos updated to support version 1.2.0
    - Other small fixes

Cheers,

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hello Lbr, and thanks for the skin :)

I installed v1.26 and update to SVN1.2.6.75 and I'm using For the Record 1.6.1.0 BETA 6.

During installation I selected 10 row EPG but I only got 7 rows.
    I cannot access the TV Recordings. Instead I get an error message saying that 4TR_RecordedTv2.xml is missing. I know Glenn1990 did several updates to the For the Records skin files. Perhaps the skinning guide can help getting Frames 4TR support updated. Thanks (y)

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
    July 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    During installation I selected 10 row EPG but I only got 7 rows.
    I cannot access the TV Recordings. Instead I get an error message saying that 4TR_RecordedTv2.xml is missing. I know Glenn1990 did several updates to the For the Records skin files. Perhaps the skinning guide can help getting Frames 4TR support updated. Thanks (y)

Hi vuego,

I did create only a 8 rows and 10 rows TV-Guide for the TV part of MP and missed the TV-Guide for 4TR.:oops:

Support for 4TR 1.6.1.0 beta is WIP, but I can not skin and test all files without having the beta version.

Attached you will find the files skinned so far for 4TR beta (including a 10 rows TV-Guide). Remark: These files are only for testing

Cheers,

Attachments

• 4TR_Beta.zip
      28.3 KB
    Last edited:

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks! If you register at For the Records forums and PM dot-i he'll give you access to the beta version for sure. I helped other skinners getting access before. Normally it's only for donators but skinners are kind of donators :)

I found another issue. When rating movies in Moving Pictures plugin, there's no dialog showing and it's not possible to go back to the main menu. Menu sounds are still playing but the window is stuck.
    Here's an excerpt from the log files:
    Code:
    2012-05-01 22:05:42.253025 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: SKIN: Missing C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Frames\dialogGeneralRating.xml
    2012-05-01 22:05:42.255955 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: SKIN: Missing C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Frames\dialogGeneralRating.xml
    2012-05-01 22:05:42.256931 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: No translation found for id 128380
    2012-05-01 22:05:42.257908 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: No translation found for id 128380
    2012-05-01 22:05:42.264744 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception  :System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at Cornerstone.MP.GUIGeneralRating.UpdateRating()

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom