Frames Skin for MediaPortal 1.2.x [v1.2.7 - 29-09-2012] (Original Thread) (2 Viewers)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: A new skin: Frames for MediaPortal 1.2.0

is tvseries support now included? looks nice your skin :)

subvertbeats

Portal Member
    January 2, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: A new skin: Frames for MediaPortal 1.2.0

Hi

I think I have found a bug with this skin (though it could be some other aspect of my config).

The skin shows a nice HD logo on some programmes, but unfortunately mostly the wrong programmed, on non-HD channels.

It seems to see the text 'also in HD' in programmed descriptions and flags the program as HD.

Any ideas?

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Hi

I think I have found a bug with this skin (though it could be some other aspect of my config).

The skin shows a nice HD logo on some programmes, but unfortunately mostly the wrong programmed, on non-HD channels.

It seems to see the text 'also in HD' in programmed descriptions and flags the program as HD.

Any ideas?

If you mean in the EPG, then this is controlled by MediaPortal and not the skin. It is configurable through some XML-file in MP settings if I recall correctly.

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
    July 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hi

Any ideas?

If you mean in the EPG, then this is controlled by MediaPortal and not the skin. It is configurable through some XML-file in MP settings if I recall correctly.

This is correct: In the MediaPortal.xml file a record is present where you can enter the string to look for in the EPG (HDTV by default). So when HDTV is mentioned in the EPG description a HD icon will be displayed in the TV Guide.
    I changed this string into HD (By a script in the skin installer).

Maybe I have to remove this script when HDTV is more used as indication that a program is in HD.

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
    July 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Version Alpha 3 released

Hello,

Thanks for all replies.

The last 2 weeks I worked on adding support for more plugins and in this new release 10 extra plugins are added. (See first post for all supported plugins).

Also some icon rework is done and some suggestions of users are implemented.

Regards,

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Re: A new skin: Frames for MediaPortal 1.2.0 (Alpha3 released)

Great looking skin, I'll have to give it a spin sometimes...

Keep up the good work!!!

:D

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
    July 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hello,

I published today a MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta (SVN) compatible version of the skin together with a first version that is compatible with MediaPortal 1.1.2.

Both versions can be downloaded from the repository.

MEDIAPORTAL - Frames

Please see first post for all supported plugins and screenshots. (Note: not all supported plugins are MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta compatible yet)

Cheers,

pmwolf

Portal Pro
    July 30, 2010
    Re: A new skin: Frames for MediaPortal 1.2.0 (Updated 03-04-2011)

Nice skin.

Any plans to add My Netflix as a supported plugin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom