[Blog] Fresh From The Forum: Cucumber Statistics (1 Viewer)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I call it the "Summertime Blues" (yes just like the song)

I call it having a life, ie make hay whilst the sun shines, or to be more precise in the UK, the rain is warmer so get out :)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    That's probably because it's only us uber geeks that stay in when the sun comes out ;) (personally I think a lack of melanin is a highly desirable trait - you'd think I was some kind of spectral emanation...)
    Most everyone else has some sort of life away from their PC - how weird!!

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
    Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
    Replies
    Views
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    Bit strange to have a Final Release with a specific x64 version of the Extension Manager and then have to go chasing around "somewhere else", in this case, to an old thread in the forum to be able to install an important plugin, don't you think? I don't doubt that using that source works, I'm using it successfully on another PC but...
    Bit strange to have a Final Release with a specific x64 version of the Extension Manager and then have to go chasing around...
    Using the MP 1.32 x64 Extension Manager to install Online Videos seems to procede and complete succesfully but the plugin is not...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom