FRITZ!Box CallMonitor v0.3.3.1 (2009-06-16) (2 Viewers)

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Currently it's possible to import from a cvs file, which has been created by the AVM's Fritz!Box Monitor.
    Export is currently not possible.
    Exporting to cvs wouldn't be a problem.

What exactly are looking for or do you want to do?

kind regards
    chefkoch

When I configure the plugin, under the tab "phonebook"
    I would like to have the possibility to export my phonebook details "names and numbers"
    If I then later need to reinstall then I dont have to write all name & numbers once more.
    I can just import my "phonebook" file I exportet erlyer.

rgs
    Providers
    k, for this you only need to backup the fritzbox.xml in your mp configuration dictionary. ;)

regards
    chefkoch

Rudi99

Portal Pro
    October 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Chefkoch, it's me again...
    I tried the last FRITZ!Box CallMonitor v0.3.2.5 after i upgraded to MP1.0_RC4, and now it works again!
    Seems, as if the previous svn's didn't work with this plugin or had broken the notify-window.

I additionally had to change the phone-numbers from "+49175xxxxxxxx" to "0175xxxxxxx".

One thing: now, the mpi-installer denies deinstalling, i suppose, it doesn't accept the new version-number 0.3.2.5 instead of 0.3.2.0, that's listed in the plugins-list of the mpi-installer. But because it works now, i don't really need to uninstall ;-)

Thx.

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I additionally had to change the phone-numbers from "+49175xxxxxxxx" to "0175xxxxxxx".
    Thx, for the hint. Maybe I'll include parsing +49 <-> 0 in a future version.

One thing: now, the mpi-installer denies deinstalling, i suppose, it doesn't accept the new version-number 0.3.2.5 instead of 0.3.2.0, that's listed in the plugins-list of the mpi-installer. But because it works now, i don't really need to uninstall ;-)
    (De)Uninstallation is not possible in MPconfig is not possible, because the file is loaded by the application itself.
    Trying to do it by MPI-installer, you must be sure MP and config are both not running.
    If that is the case, too and still a problem to uninstaller, then there is something wrong with the uninstaller.

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi

I tried the last FRITZ!Box CallMonitor v0.3.2.5 after i upgraded to MP1.0_RC4, and now it works again!
    Seems, as if the previous svn's didn't work with this plugin or had broken the notify-window.
    !

I've the same problems with v0.3.2.0, where do I find the v0.3.2.5 ???

cu

EDIT: find it in prev. post ... thx

scirocco790

Portal Pro
    December 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have a problem using the actual fritz.box monitor in mp. i can´t connect to the fritzbox. the setup of the plugin tells me that i should activate the fritz.box call monitor. but the call monitor is active on my box (7270 with latest official firmware .67).
    i´ve tried the small avm call monitor software, and it works. how can i get my mp-callmonitor working?
    i have set a password on my box, but i found nothing in the setup of the box to input the password. is this correct?
    Mediaportal Version is 1.0
    thanks for help,
    peter

Rudi99

Portal Pro
    October 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Same box and fw-version in use here. Working with plugin 0.3.2.5.
    Which version do you use? 0.3.2.0 or 0.3.2.5 (little bit up in this thread)?

scirocco790

Portal Pro
    December 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i use the 0.3.2.5. found it a few minutes ago... ;)
    but i´ve tried the previous version too. no success. i even tried to deactivate the windows firewall. doesnt help anything.

Rudi99

Portal Pro
    October 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Plugin-Config:
    Adress: fritz.box
    Port: 1012
    ?
    Or already tried 192.168.178.1 instead of fritz.box?

scirocco790

Portal Pro
    December 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    forget everything. works! i typed a "," instead of a "." in the ip adress.
    thanks for the help anyway.

Okay. Next problem. The plugin is configured so far. But now i have no popup window when there is a incoming call...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom