Full screen for Nvidia Dual View Mode -Help please (1 Viewer)

vanka

Portal Member
May 28, 2007
...and set all Windows windows to open at last location, which I made sure was #2, it's been smooth as silk for over a year now.

Where do i turn this feature on? I would hate to go back to MCE

badbob

Portal Member
May 14, 2007
Pretty sure Windows does remember last open location, although a few things always open on the TV (paint)

Not ideal, as folder properties opens up on primary. I guess can live with it, since primary use is HTPC, not a "working PC"

badbob

Portal Member
May 14, 2007
Can Mediaportal run on secondary, and remember to re-open in secondary the next time it's opened?
Nope :-( Not working on secondary

thematrixz

Portal Pro
June 20, 2007
Home Country
You might want to check out the latest SVN builds, you can now chose which screen (1 or 2) MP will start in. Note that both MP interface and video window will be on designated screen.

I would love to see the interface on both screens and video on a designated screen.

patricon

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
KvH and badbob:

I've a simmilar configuration (one 19" monitor and another one 40" LCD TV) i got mp working perfectly using Ultramon (http://realtimesoft.com/ultramon/) and also using some macros for launching MP with the help of MacroRunner (http://closetosoftware.com/forum/index.php?topic=210.0). I've a shortcut for launching MP in my big screen as primary display, and the same macro, when i closes mp, becomes my 19" monitor as primary screen again.

patricon

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
I'm afraid that the ultramon shortcut for my profile only works for my setup (screens and resolutions) but it's not very difficult to create. For Macro Runner it happens the same, i have a lot of steps in my macro to stop unnecessary services before launching MP and starting them after finished.... juest read the user manual, it's not very difficult to create on your own... if you have specific questions, feel free to ask me...

regards,

badbob

Portal Member
May 14, 2007
I've downloaded SVN build, where is the option to set "open in secondary"
ah found it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom