Further Development (2 Viewers)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    @Developers : can you have a look on this ?
    more easily for you i have uploaded this one to my personal repo https://github.com/Azzuro/MediaPortal-1/tree/EXP_MPTVclient
    @CodeMonkey : can you redo the link of external files as previously ?
    if you need help for build MP1.14 let me know, maybe i can help.
    can you say me , where is stored the app.config with modification, because i don't found it with VLC path modifed for example ?

CodeMonkey

Portal Pro
    December 8, 2004
    North America
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I thank you for your help azzuro. But I prefer being able to have this solution on a machine without the rest of the Mp1 solution. Makes working on it much more convenient. But if the developers say it needs to be back the old way I certainly can, or they could as it is just a matter of changing the references, nothing more.

There is no app config that is used. It now uses the .net settings.settings construct. If you go here in a file explorer:
    %appdata%\..\local\mptvclient

You can drill down and find the XML file.

I just tried building 1.14 again and I got close by commenting a few things out. It appears that I might not have the required version of directx sdk installed, and it updated a few nuget packages that seems to have conflicts as well. I probably just need to figure out what version of everything I need. Simply getting the latest doesn't seem to be the answer.

Thanks again!

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Glad I found this again, had this on a machine before wiping it and didn't back it up. Great to have on a second screen while browsing the net away from the living room. Thanks for the updates.

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Thanks a lot CodeMonkey. I tried the new version but it fails with this message:

mptvclient1.6.00.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom