GadMei TV Card Problem (1 Viewer)

yeahman45

Portal Member
December 31, 2013
Home Country
US Minor Outlying Islands US Minor Outlying Islands
last time i tried cyberlink codec and audio was in sync but overall playback shutters badly so not watchable.. so it is the codec that is causing the audio delay on ati encoder... i have tried more codecs but others did not work.. only ati and cyberlink are working but not fine :( ... I don't have the log as i have uninstalled mediaportal now as my pc was unstable and slow. will try maybe another time. thx for your replies and any other suggestions are mostly welcomed.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    last time i tried cyberlink codec and audio was in sync but overall playback shutters badly so not watchable.. so it is the codec that is causing the audio delay on ati encoder... i have tried more codecs but others did not work.. only ati and cyberlink are working but not fine :( ... I don't have the log as i have uninstalled mediaportal now as my pc was unstable and slow. will try maybe another time. thx for your replies and any other suggestions are mostly welcomed.
    Without logs and without any answer to my question about CPU usage, I can say nothing more except that I think your PC is probably too old/slow to support a tuner that requires software encoders. If I am right then the only solution would be to use a more powerful PC or a TV card with hardware encoding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom