Generic Keyboard/Remote Input Plugin (2 Viewers)

Johan

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Thanks for your help. I might try this later. It is not that important. I was hoping it was easier to do. :)

Johan

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Worked like a charm! Thanks alot rsenden and patricon! It was actually very easy to do :)

Benoe

Portal Pro
December 12, 2006
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
Hello!

I have an s-presso remote, and installed this plugin.

Some of the keys are working, but some of them are not. (For example HOME, CH+ and CH- are not working for me)

I think, this is because those keys are with CTRL+ or ALT+ keys. But how could I know, what is the original scan code of those keys? Is there any logger utility to display these codes?

The learning mode is also not working for those keys. For others yes.

Please help.

patricon

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
If those keys are not working in EventGhost and neither other plugin or HID mapper, then may be that those keys are broken.... XDXD are you sure that they work?

rsenden

Portal Pro
August 22, 2006
Rotterdam, NL
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi, for the next two weeks I will be unable to look into this unfortunately. As far as I can remember those keys worked okay for me, but I didn't use the learn-facility in the setup program (wasn't available back then).

Some hints:
  • Did you look at the original Keyboard.xml file for the S-Presso that is included with the plugin?
  • I used some simple software that just displays the scan code for the key that is pressed, not sure though which program it was.
  • As a last resort, look at the S-Presso software guide for the remote button to key mapping, and manually figure out the scan code.
  • Maybe you have some other software installed that intercepts these keys?

Anybody else having problems with those keys?

Kind regards,
Ruud Senden.

gamingexpert

Portal Pro
August 10, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
is there any way to either make the Action be 'Change Watched Status' for a video or make it jump to the info window for a video but skip the imdb lookup? I'm trying to find some way in mediaportal to change a videos watched status without using the imdb lookup because most of my videos won't have entries in imdb. (i'm using an external player is why i have to set the status manually.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom