German TV Logos not for MP 1.2.3? (1 Viewer)

Dirki

Portal Pro
July 28, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thank you, vuego,

Yes, I have installed it, but there are missing some logos, it shall be caused by the different names tv stations or the provider of the EPG information or so use and the logo file names.

Thanks again.

Dirki

Portal Pro
July 28, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
OK, good idea, vuego, so I will do it. And thanks for the link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
The ZapBack is indeed missing in the WIKI, I've just updated the WIKI with all the default mappings in the different EPG screens. Just map the desired key in "Function Shortcuts" of the "Input Devices". You can map any desired key to "ZapBack" there. The default mapping is "*". Edit: The zapping functions are generally broken with...
The ZapBack is indeed missing in the WIKI, I've just updated the WIKI with all the default mappings in the different EPG screens...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Looks Like .... Thanks Again!
Looks Like .... Thanks Again!
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom