3eca602682f51a6d2e364855baede6835g.jpg

papas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 21, 2006
    Nicosia
    Home Country
    Cyprus Cyprus
    have you tried this one while playing any game or so?

how is it under stress ?

happy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2009
    Explorer :D
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    fallout 3 medium settings gives me a playable game, its very good heat wise peak i seen it is 56 degrees

Frantid

Portal Pro
    October 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    I just bought one of these works great. Why are you getting rid of it, if I may ask.

jet70

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi Happy,

How much memory do you have on the Gigabyte 4550 - is it 512mb?

Thanks.

jet70

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi Happy,

I am in no way meaning to take advantage, but I could be interested in your Gigabyte card for just a bit less - I feel your asking is a little high (please don't be offended).

I would like to offer £32 delivered if you might be interested? I can pay by PayPal if you are?

Please think about my offer and let me know either way if you wouldn't mind?

Many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the 10Gbps card I added, so I've connected the HD Homerun directly to the 2.5G port, and its solved the problem, I can now copy large multiple files to the server and not suffer with picture issues. There is...
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the...
    My MP1 installation works perfectly, except if I transfer large files to my server. Network setup. HD Homerun Quad tuner -...
    Replies
    Views
    I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still supported I doubt there are many major differences regarding the ".NET Runtime Optimization Service". On my setup I am not seeing any significant CPU usuage MP takes around 3% and the TV Service is...
    I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still...
    Hi, I have a single seat setup with MP 1.31 on a Win10 machine. Since the last automated Windows update the TV-Service produces a...
    Replies
    Views
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Bitstreaming E-AC3 DE
    I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs with MP 1.30. Everything connected with HDMI. I have lav-filters setup to bitstream EVERY format. If I don't do this, I get a very unimpressive result from all my sources: very low volume, use of only a...
    I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
    I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
    Replies
    Views
    If the files are accessible on your network, which I guess they must be if PowerDVD can play them then you should be able to find them in MP2. See here for further info. Quote:- MP2 uses the concept of distributed media, but centralized information. This means that your media items can be anywhere - on your MP2 Server, on your MP2...
    If the files are accessible on your network, which I guess they must be if PowerDVD can play them then you should be able to find...
    I started experimenting with tuner cards and HTPC before Jack Valenti and his DRM-media Nazis ruined things with their HDCP and DRM...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom