Global Music Search v2.0.0 [2014-02-19] (3 Viewers)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New release out v1.8.0, you can update via MPEI Installer or Extensions GUI plugin.

Changes
    • Fixed plugin icons in MediaPortal configuration dialog.
    • Updated translations from Transifex.
    • Updated design of Default skins for MediaPortal 1.3.
    • Removed togglebutton for Case Sensitive search and replaced with checkbutton. Allows plugin to be compatible in MediaPortal 1.4.
    Note: Skins will require an update, before upgrading to v1.8.0 so ensure your skin is supported!

Last edited:

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Damien , :)
    some report of v1.8 and MP 1.4.0 :
    1. the buttons "Search Field" and "Search Type" ... not working , when i click any of the option in dailog window ,notting hapen ... (see screens).
    2. the DW skin need some more work ...(Cat change some code and view option with skin and setting ..) i will try to help with that ... just not sure about free time this days :( .
    3. i will like to ask a small request ... if you can add a button to jump to Lyircs screen ? i think will be nice to have this option direct from the plugin to lyircs screen like now playing screen do , then to start moving to many screens to get thir ... sure i can do work arownd it ... but i rally think we need to stop with all this hacks in the xmls files .... and let the plugin to contral it ... :oops:

Attachments

• GMS - 01.jpg
      GMS - 01.jpg
      91.5 KB
    • GMS- 02.jpg
      GMS- 02.jpg
      81.1 KB
    Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Regarding 2)
    Something looks a bit off with those pictures ysmp. Are you sure you have installed the plugin from MPEI recently? We install skins files for the updated DefaultWide and im sure they look a bit different to those attached screenshots.

Please compare your local ones with: http://code.google.com/p/mediaportal-globalserach/source/detail?r=67

Will take a closer look later.

Last edited:

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi,
    I install v 1.8.0.68 from google code page ... I all time do .... and I compare the xmls files with the source ... and yes that the files I have with this installation .... i'm surprise users not report it before :confused:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yeah, very surprising. I'm not a regular user of the plugin but will look into it later.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New release available for MediaPortal 1.7 users. No changes other than compatibility updates for MediaPortal 1.7 Pre+.

See first post for details.

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    I used this plugin successfully as recently as MP 1.20, but if I look for it in the 1.27 MPEI, I don't find it, even with the filters for "only stable" and "only compatible" disabled. What gives? Does anyone have recent experience with "Global Search"?

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Thanks, I found it among the plugins, but why has it disappeared from MPEI/MPEM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom