Google Calendars Plugin (2 Viewers)

Bradley Dyke

Portal Member
November 25, 2007
Home Country
Re: AW: Google Calendars Plugin

Does your plugin work under the new version 1.2.0 Beta ?

Yes. In fact, it was originally developed for / under the 1.2.0 Beta.

Could you explain how to get this working under 1.2.0 Beta? Installed and shows as incompatible plugin? maybe i did something wrong.
Cheers
Brad

thlucas

Portal Pro
February 11, 2011
Omaha, NE
Home Country
United States of America United States of America

Does your plugin work under the new version 1.2.0 Beta ?

Yes. In fact, it was originally developed for / under the 1.2.0 Beta.

Could you explain how to get this working under 1.2.0 Beta? Installed and shows as incompatible plugin? maybe i did something wrong.
Cheers
Brad

Ahhhhh! They must have finally updated the MP Beta install with the new PlugIn attribute requirement! I will need to install the latest beta and add the new plugin compatibility attributes. The only problem is it's graduation season and I'm travelling quite a bit, so I won't get to it for a couple of weeks. Will post again when I have something ready.

thlucas

Portal Pro
February 11, 2011
Omaha, NE
Home Country
OK - I found some time to add MP v1.2.0 Beta support. The installer is attached - it contains an MSI installer in an ZIP file, so you will need to unzip it first. I really wish the MP Forum Admin would support MSI extensions as attachments. Note that the "WTVOrganizer" installer has nothing to do with Google Calendars - I just added MP v1.2.0 Beta support to it as well, and uploaded them both at the same time.

Anyway, give it a whirl and let me know if you have issues.

Thanks - TL

Attachments

• C3.MediaPortal.GoogleCalendar - for MP 1.2.0 Beta.zip
    5.4 MB
  • C3.MediaPortal.WTVOrganizer - for MP 1.2.0 Beta.zip
    423.8 KB

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Google Calendars Plugin

Ok. And do you have found a methode for popuping an event that are present like recording info popup on right corner on the screen?

thlucas

Portal Pro
    February 11, 2011
    Omaha, NE
    Home Country

Ok. And do you have found a methode for popuping an event that are present like recording info popup on right corner on the screen?

There are currently no plans to do this, though it would be a nice feature to have. Also, you should get reminder emails from Google for calendar events. I will add it to the list of future enhancements.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Google Calendars Plugin

Hm ok. i will not become emails from google for my events. I'm not always on the PC to look at them. So I would view it more like on TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom