Grey Theme for BlueVision skin (2 Viewers)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    HI.
    Needed to fiddle a bit as the GUID of the plugin is not the GUID that needs to be used for button image and menu entry. But finally I found the right GUID (it is B78F4A38-D719-4FE3-BE56-D24F8C568400) to use for PhotoSlideshow. Now it works:
    Zwischenablage-1.jpg

I've attached the changed config xml. Only change is the addition of PhotoSlideshow to "Images" menu...

Attachments

• MediaPortal.UiComponents.BlueVision.Settings.MenuSettings.xml.7z
      1.6 KB

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    If someone wants to get a clue what this plugin is about. It shows random slideshows of your selected pictures in different layouts from 1 to 8 images per page instantly when you press the button. Something like this:
    Zwischenablage-2.jpg
    The layout is freely configurable...

I've done a test... If the plugin is not installed, nothing weird happens. All is as usual, so no harm in adding this to the config...

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, especially MPPhotoSlidesshow would make a great screen saver. Maybe combined with a music playlist...

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Now I've got my BlueVision Menu completely overworked as I like it. While doing this I've made a new button for "Latest media" I've attached this button and my config- file here too.
    That's what "my" BlueVision is looking like, now that I'm finished with the modifications.I have changed the main menu order to better fit my needs.
    From right to left, first is the "Settings" menu that I've changed to a "Tools" menu:
    Zwischenablage-1.jpg

Next is the TV menu. Here I've swapped the positions of "Recordings" and "Multi Tv Guide" and I've added "Latest media"
    Zwischenablage-2.jpg

Then there is the "Videohub" menu. Here I've changed positions of "OnlineVideos" and "Movies", added "Latest media" and removed "Videos" as I never use it.I always use "Browse Media", it's much better to find what I'm looking for.
    Zwischenablage-3.jpg

Next is the "Audio" menu. Here I raised the size of "Audio" and changed the position and size of "Party music player"
    Zwischenablage-4.jpg

Followed by the "Images" menu. Here I changed the size of the "Images" tile, added "MP Photo Slideshow" (as shown earlier already) and "Latest media". And I've made a custom "Images" button out of some pictures I've photographed.
    Zwischenablage-5.jpg

Now it's the "News" menu. Here I only changed the size of the "Weather" tile.
    Zwischenablage-6.jpg

And the "Home" menu.
    Zwischenablage-7.jpg

Finally the "Others" menu that now only contains the "Video" tile as long as no media is playing.. I've placed it on the last position, counting from the "Power Button" on the right.
    Zwischenablage-8.jpg

If you also want to personalize your Blue Vision you can re- arrange the menu entries by modifying the "MediaPortal.UiComponents.BlueVision.Settings.MenuSettings.xml" that can be found in: "c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Config\". When you compare the original file with the modified version I've attached you will easily find what to change to your needs.

Attachments

• LatestMedia_button2.jpg
      LatestMedia_button2.jpg
      487.5 KB
    • MediaPortal.UiComponents.BlueVision.Settings.MenuSettings.7z
      1.6 KB

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    By the way, here is an overworked "Grey" and the "Grey-Large" theme. maybe this can be added to the main repo for next release...
    preview.jpg

I'm using the Large theme for "productive" usage as I sometimes sit far away from the Screen.

Attachments

• Grey-large.7z
      3.8 MB
    • Grey.7z
      3.8 MB

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Here is a new version of the Grey Theme and a "Grey-Large" Theme too, similar to default-large

Attachments

• preview.jpg
      preview.jpg
      250.5 KB
    • Grey.7z
      3.8 MB
    • Grey-large.7z
      3.8 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom