Group series of movies together (1 Viewer)

tebba

Portal Pro
November 8, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
This look great, I like the idea of collections -- but please keep the filtering simple ...

If I select Genre, then i should see genres - then all movies under that genre,
If I select Title, then just show me all titles, don't do this "a-c" think like mediaportal music does, I don't think
that grouping is necessary.

I would say if you can get filtering into 0.8 and collections into 0.85 that would be fine, I'd love to be able to help buy
haven't done any programming for donkeys years.

G

I second that, the genre/year/whatever filtering is first priority and the collection part should be second.

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Let's just have a little confidence in the competence of the developers (as they are users of the plugin as well)
Sure they will listen to any suggestion made, but much has been said/suggested already.
Now let's wait for the implementation in (let's assume) version 0.8

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Well the description above was more about the complex side of filtering. There will be simple filters just as you describe as well. It will all be included in 0.8.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
It's looking like mid to late June. I think filtering will be done in another week or so, so after that it's just a matter of the remaining stuff we want in 0.8. Cleaning things up, maybe a few bug fixes then the release process. Of course keep in mind this is tentative and depends our the availability of member of our team to get stuff knocked out. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom