Guide doesn't show (1 Viewer)

Eboldt

Portal Member
March 12, 2017
Home Country
Canada Canada
Country flag
Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what is happening here. When i try to open the guide it doesn't load. I get a screen like the attachment. The data should be there. I can see programs in the search. It also displays the guide properly in Kodi with Media Portal as the backend.

Any ideas?
Capture.PNG

Eboldt

Portal Member
March 12, 2017
Home Country
Canada Canada
Country flag
I figured out my issue. Found this post and adding a group for radio channels fixed my problem too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi. I tried what you said in your last reply and finally got the EPG Grabber to work and get all the data for the channels. Thanks for your help.
Hi. I tried what you said in your last reply and finally got the EPG Grabber to work and get all the data for the channels. Thanks...
HI. I am having big problems with this. I went through the instructions online a couple of weeks ago and I seem to get the full TV...
Replies
Views
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
Replies
Views
"TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the default. So the first thing that you need to do is start "TV Server Config" and change the log level to DEBUG; see this page in the Wiki. Actually, I run my HTPC with the log level set to DEBUG all of the...
"TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the...
Hi Folks, Are there any TV recording logs available in MP2, and if so could someone let me know where to look? I have a weird...
Replies
Views
I tried this today when the issue occurred, selected "Try missing shared folders", or something like that, and the missing folder appeared. But could this not occur automatically when loading "Videos" off the menu. Its just a hassle that shouldn't be required.
I tried this today when the issue occurred, selected "Try missing shared folders", or something like that, and the missing folder...
Video folders configured in MP Config do not appear in MP client if the folder was not available when MediaPortal was loaded. This...
Replies
Views
I never dealed in detail with this, because I needed just to connect my IRSS, install the driver and directly it worked out of the box with MP2. Maybe other users may confirm, what they did or you tell us which remote you have. There is also an input device manager within MP2 which you can try.
I never dealed in detail with this, because I needed just to connect my IRSS, install the driver and directly it worked out of the...
The MediaPortal2 setup guide indicates IR Remotes require IRSS. It links to this page, which indicates IRSS is compatible with...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom