Haali not disposed after stopping video (1 Viewer)

AgeOfPanic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2008
    Milwaukee, WI
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have the problem on Windows 7 64 bit, newest beta of MP without SVN and MPC-HC 32 bit codec (only one that works for me) downloaded straight from xvidvideo.ru. I don't use SAF. Will try the new core.dll files. It's not my pc, so I don't have any logs.

Please dont mix the beta installation and a core.dll (provided by Mr Hipp) as it is based on the latest SVN. They wont work :)

Hmmm, okay. Thanks for the warning. Will hold of the core.dll's then. Forgot to say that I am using EVR as well and for some reason starting mkv files from TV series is less of a problem then starting them from Moving Pictures.

Mr Hipp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2006
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks Mr Hipp. Both of those files does the trick for me.
    Using Windows 7, EVR and MPC-HC video decoder v1.3.1249.0 32 bits.

Thanks, good to know. Could you also upload the loggs. I want't to make sure nothing else got broken. :)

when they both work which is the most prefered solution nr1 or nr2

thanks for the work

Solution #1 would be the prefered, since it's cleaner. But we need logs and more testers.

Thanks again.

onyx666

Portal Pro
    September 26, 2008
    here logs with core nr 1
    it solved the problem for me, i was hoping it would also solve stuttering issue after refresh rate change to 24 hz but i guess that was to much to hope for because thats still in there

thanks for the work

Hetfield

Portal Pro
    March 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Core DLL 1 fixes the problem for me. I'm using Windows 7 x64, MPC-HC video decoder and AC3 filter. Thans for the fix.

AgeOfPanic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2008
    Milwaukee, WI
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    What would be the best way to go now? My brother has this issue, but I am a little hesistant about installing the newest svn. Especially, because I just setup the entire system at his place and I am currently not around to repair it if the svn breaks it. Should I install the newest snapshot or is there another way to just fix this problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom