Handle 2 episodes as one file? (1 Viewer)

Shurik

Portal Pro
December 13, 2006
Alberta
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hey,

Thanks for an awesome plugin! I love your work and really appreciate the effort you put into it.

Had a question about a problem I faced. I've got few shows which have some episodes combined into a single file (usually the case for episodes that are continuation of a previous one). The plugin doesn't recognize them (they are named something like 1-2. Name 1, Name 2). So, my question - is it possible to do something about this or should I spend time cutting these files into 2 (may not be very clean since some of them were pre-cut and stitched together). My gut feel is that this won't be possible automatically, but it doesn't hurt to ask.. :)

Thanks!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The plugin parser can accept 2 episodes as a single file e.g. <seriesname> - s01e01-02 - <episodename>.<ext> (Battlestar Galactica S04E19-20.avi)

If you need help with your particular naming seeing the parsing threads at the top of this forum. Your best just naming your file to something standard like the above.

Shurik

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2006
    Alberta
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    ltfearme, thanks a lot! I've dug through that thread and played with my parsing expressions. I'm quite lazy so I didn't want to invest any brain power into a regex expression, so for my naming convention:

Friends\Season 10\17-18. The one before the last one.avi

I have created a simple expression (NOTE: and put it all the way up after default 3 regex entries, otherwise some other expression in my list was picking up the name and failing due to episode being parsed as 17-18):

<series>\Season <season>\<episode>-<episode2>. <title>.<ext>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom