Hauppage Remote Control Plugin (2 Viewers)

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: PVR150 Remote compatibility

fossks said:
I just wanted to confirm that the Remote in the PVR150 is compatible with version 0.1.2.0? I am looking to replace my WinTV PCI with the 150 and want to ensure that it does actually work.

From the previous messages in the forum, it looks like the plugin is already in MP. Is this true? And what do I need to do to activate the 150's use in MP?

The plugin is not integrated in MP, you have to download it here: http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6882

The PVR-150 is compatible to the 0.0.1.0 and above release of the plugin. Media Portal 0.1.2.0 is needed for that.

*g* SundaY... 2 at the same time with the same thoughts... But no need for PMs, it's downloadable. Ah, and SundaY... It's no script. Plugins are compiled code, like Media Portal itself. :wink:

S

Sharms

Problem with Teletext

Hello, the Hauppauge Remote control works great. But I have one question. The Green Button suppose to start Teletext, but nothing happens. Only the text in the blue Window Bar is changing to My TV/Teletext.
I have the PVR 350
Regards
Sven

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: Problem with Teletext

Sharms said:
Hello, the Hauppauge Remote control works great. But I have one question. The Green Button suppose to start Teletext, but nothing happens. Only the text in the blue Window Bar is changing to My TV/Teletext.
I have the PVR 350
Teletext is only supported for DVB-cards yet. This is a Media Portal limitation and might change in the future, when Teletext for analog cards is implemented.

N

niai

Is anyone else having a problem where you sometimes press one key and it is interpretted as two different key presses. For example, if I press the down arrow twice it will sometimes be interpreted as 2 down actions and 1 up action. I'm not sure if this is the physical remote, the Hauppauge software, mediaportal or the HCWplugin. If I had to guess I would put it down to being a side effect of IR.

Note I've tried adjusting the repeat-key settings in HCWPlugin.

rumbert

May 9, 2005
niai said:
Is anyone else having a problem where you sometimes press one key and it is interpretted as two different key presses. For example, if I press the down arrow twice it will sometimes be interpreted as 2 down actions and 1 up action. I'm not sure if this is the physical remote, the Hauppauge software, mediaportal or the HCWplugin. If I had to guess I would put it down to being a side effect of IR.

I have this problem too

tybreizh29

Portal Member
January 19, 2005
Gif sur Yvette
Home Country
France France
I'm just trying the plugin.
I have a pvr250 and a nova-t, ir is installed and working, MP 0.1.2,
I did like in the rtf file but in the plugin setup it says:
ir.exe and dll "not found".
Home directory: ""
I tried different locations for both files but still the error.
what did I missed?
Thanks

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
tybreizh29 said:
what did I missed?
Thanks

You need XPSP2 to run it.

tybreizh29

Portal Member
January 19, 2005
Gif sur Yvette
Home Country
France France
mPod said:
tybreizh29 said:
what did I missed?
Thanks

I have WinXP SP2 installed.

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
tybreizh29 said:
If you have used the Hauppauge IR installer, then I don't have any idea why it doesn't work for you. Maybe you should enable the logging for the plugin in have a look in the Mediaportal.log file, if there are any errors starting with "HCW:"...

A

Anonymous

tybreizh29 said:
mPod said:
tybreizh29 said:
what did I missed?
Thanks

I had the same problem... You have 2 install all the software... Then it works...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom