Hauppage Remote Control Plugin (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hi mpod

I just want to say that after trying this for a while now im really impressed by yor plug...works like a charm.

//Goldbowler

A

Anonymous

Skip forward / back doesn't seem to be implemented in the version of your plugin that I have. Have you gotten to this yet?

There is a keystroke for this function, I think I might just directly map it with irremote.ini for now.

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
It's working in the next beta release. I'm just waiting for the next MP release, otherwise, you won't be able to use it. Mail is the better way for feedback...

updated: (download thread)

elro

March 27, 2005
He mpod i sent you a private mail butt hear nothing yet i think something has go wrong so i will ask you again if i can become it from you.

Thanks

T

TheBoss93

HI...

Mpod,

i just want if it s possible the plugin to use my remote (pvr-150).

thanks for all.

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
Sorry to all of you who did not receive an answer yet. I had some ISP problems since friday and had no access to the internet.
The new version of the plugin will be sent out this evening.

updated: (download thread)

A

Anonymous

First of all...thank you for the plugin :)

But I'cant make it work.....

I installed the latest IR software. It works fine. Go button brings up the WinTVRemote, etc

I copied the dll to the source directory. But in MediaPortal nothing happends :( And I cant see it in the Media Portal Configuration....I guess it should be there?

Edit...I didnt have the latest version of MP. Ignore this message.

Ivar

A

Anonymous

New plugin seems really good so far!

One thing though, you have stopped the green button loading media portal? Could this be reimplemented?

Thanks

Ben

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
benjamintsims said:
One thing though, you have stopped the green button loading media portal? Could this be reimplemented?
I did not stop it, it has not been a feature of the plugin, just a side-effect. But you can re-add the following to your Irremote.ini in the [Default] section to get back this functionality:

Code:
GRNPOWER={run(c:\progra~1\teamme~1\mediap~1\MediaPortal.exe)}

Adjust the path to your MP executable, if needed. If you need additional documentation regarding the Hauppauge IR app, check out the links included in the ReadMe.rtf.

BTW, what happened to your exception?!? :lol:

T

tarifabuzz

Hello Mr Mpod

I have a WinTV Nova PCI CI with a 34 button Remote control and i am wondering if your plugin makes them roll together in MP. If they do i would apreciate to become an plugin tester. thx in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom